DAY 00: Friday
1900H - meet up and assembly @MINI STOP GENTRI
2000H - meet up and assembly @SMX MOA
2200H - meet up and assembly @MCDO TRINOMA
2200H - ETD for Bayombong Nueva Vizcaya
DAY 01: Saturday
0300H - ETA @Bayombong Town Proper
Transfer to monster truck
0540H - ETA to Wang-Wang Junction
0600H - Get a guide to Brgy. Salingsingan
Breakfast at Poblacion
0730H - ETA Baclas Village
Register at the Barangay
0800H - start trekking
1200H - ETA Summit of Mt. Pullol
Lunch and nap time
1300H - start descend
1430H - ETA to Baclas Village
1530H - Head back to Poblacion
Transfer to monster truck
1600H - ETA Poblacion; Get transportation to Bayombong
1800H - ETA Bayombong
Early dinner @Kainiyugan
1930H - ETD for Manila
0100H - (+1) ETA Manila
?HOW TO RESERVE & CONFIRM YOUR SLOT?
on or before _____
1) send in your DOWN PAYMENT OF P500 thru
CHINABANK COMMERCIAL-SM dasmariñas branch
acct name BLESSED FEET TRAVEL AND TOURS
acct no 136500004001
BANK OF THE PHILIPPINE ISLANDS
acct name JINALINE T ACALLAR
acct no 8703-1176-01
WESTERN UNION, CEBUANA, PALAWAN EXPRESS
JINALINE T ACALLAR
2) take a photo of your proof (deposit or remittance slip) with your NAME (handwritten)
3) to avoid cancellation of the events, downpayments are non-refundable but can be transferred to another participant who is not within the group.
4) cancellation made 1 week before the event is already forfeited because it will cover the seat reserved on your behalf.
5) backout dancers are not tolerated
6) The event coordinator-organizer has the right to cancel and/or transfer date/van event if the desired number of participants was not met.
7) The Itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfectly followed due to many factors such as the weather condition, participants pacing, traffic,etc but we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone to follow the Itenerary.
Automatic cancelled and resched ang event kapag may bagyo sa PAR.
Thank you very much.
?THINGS TO BRING:?
?Food (Packed Lunch)
?Atleast 2L water
?Trail Foods(chocolate,Jellyace,cracker, biscuits)
?Knee protector / knee support
?Poncho or Rain coat (in case of rain)
?Personal Medicine / first aid kit
?Kikay and Kikoy kits (Personal Hygiene and Toiletries)
?i.d with emergency contact
?Extra Clothes (3days)
?Pang-aura sa summit
?Warmer: gloves, bonnet, fleece jacket
?Food to cook
?maraming kape, kape at kape
?Tent, Earth pad, sleeping bag
?CD disk (emergency purposes)
?Headlamp / flashlight
?whistle (for emergency help)
?extra hiking shoes/sandals
?extra pocket for money
?Bring your partner para mas sweet
?DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOURSELF
Bawal po umakyat ng Naka Maong Shorts or Pants
-for Girls Leggings and dri-fit short
-For Boys -trekking shorts
Para din po sa ikagagaan ng pag akyat natin..
Pack light (Dalhin lang po ang mga importanteng dadalhin
Use backpack, Stringbags or Day bags for a comfortable hike
Wear comfty clothes like drifit shirt and leggings.
wear good pair of Shoes or Sandals (YUNG MAKAPIT, YUNG HINDI AGAD BUMIBITAW)
We follow the LNT Rules (Leave No Trace) Kung ano po yung inakyat natin, yun din po ang ibababa natin.
Avoid playing loud music (Yung iba po kase umaakyat ng bundok para manalangin at mag-selfie nadin)
Be Kind to locals and co-hikers (Saying Good morning Mam or Sir is aroma to the ears )
Be Vigilant at all times (Secure your belongings )
Every mountain is Sacred (don't ever dare it)
Always have your buddy with you
Do not underestimate time
created by: BLESSED FEET TRAVEL AND TOURS
Cavite Main Office
contact person: maiya
PLDT: 02 9949721
✅RT Private Van Transfers (Manila-Ambaguio-Manila)
✅Driver fees with allowance
✅Entrance Fees and Permits
✅RT transfers to monsters jeep fee