About this eventRead more See less
2nd Mt. Asog360 50km Ultramarathon
February 3, 2019
Assembly Time: 4:00am
Gun Start Time: 5:00am
Cut-off time: 10hours
START: Iriga City Ceremonial Grandstand
FINISH: Ilian Hill San Nicolas, Iriga City
Early Bird: P1,600 (Dec. 1 - Jan. 2, 2019)
Regular Fee: P1,800 (Jan. 3 to Jan. 20, 2019 )
– Race Bib, Finisher’s Medal, Finisher’s Trophy, Finisher’s Shirt (Personalized for early bird registrants), Certificate and Post race meal
How to register:
Payment thru Bank Deposit
Bank Name: Banco De Oro
Account Number: 005950419600
Account Name: Cyrus Nacario
Payment thru Palawan Express
Receiver: James Bernard Sayson
Send a pic of your deposit slip via PM at RUNconada page or to Monica Balbuena/ James Bernard Sayson(Palawan Express), together with your name, contact number, shirt size, FS name and team name.
Register now, limited slots only!
Rules and Regulations:
– All participants must be at the starting area 2 hours before the gun start.
– Mandatory Gears:
– Participants should be 18 years old and above.
– Race Bib must be visible at all times.
– Motorcycle and Bicycle are strictly prohibited. Support is optional. Just in case you have your support vehicle, it must be registered to the race organizer.
– Support Vehicle must be always at the right side of the runners.
– Runners and support crew are not allowed to litter; anyone caught for this will lead to disqualification.
– Support Vehicle and crew will not follow the runner at all times ( shadowing)
– participants will run in an open traffic.
– Runners are required to run at the left side of the road for safety reason.
– Runners who want to leave the race or want to discontinue the race he/she must notify the race officials.
– Runners are not allowed to enter his support vehicle.
– Runners are allowed to sleep only outside the support vehicle.
– All Runners must follow the correct route.
– Runners must run in single file.
– Pacers are not allowed.
– Registration fee is non-Refundable and non-Transferrable.
– The organizer will provide aid stations along the route (every 8km)
– Every participant MUST finish his leg within the cut-off time, if he fails he/she can still continue to run.
– To those who finished the race within the cut-off time will receive Finisher Shirts, Finisher Trophies, Medals and post- race meal.
– Organizers have the right to remove any participants from the race either because of cheating, not following rules or due to medical emergencies.
– Top Finisher for both Male and Female (Champion, 1st and 2nd Runner-up) will receive a podium trophy, freebies from the sponsors.
– Claiming of race kits and race briefing date, place and time to be announced.
– Rain or shine the event will take place.
– Note: The organizer may require you to submit copies of finisher and medical certificates when necessary. Medical certificates are required to submit for safety purposes.
– All the participants MUST sign the WAIVER before the race.
– There will be no cash prizes to be given to the top finishers.
– MATSU Organizer, at any time, may make changes on the course and race details or rules for the benefit of all runners.
– Any runner caught cheating or violating the race rules will be subject to outright disqualification. The Race Organizer’s decision is final.
– Enjoy the race. Run if you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just don’t QUIT!
– Register now, limited slots only!
-For more information, you may contact
RD Cyrus Nacario 09276071592