Day 0 AUGUST 17 FRIDAY
09:00 PM - MEET-UP- McDO SHAW .GREENFIELD UNITED ST COR.EDSA
10:00 ETD MT. TAPULAO
Day 1 AUGUST 18 SATURDAY
03:30AM ETA Visitors’ Center at Sitio Dampay, Secure Guides
04:00AM START TREK
05:30AM ARRIVAL AT FIRST WATER SOURCE
07:00AM ARRIVAL AT SECOND WATER SOURCE
10:00AM ETA CAMP 2/MOSSY FOREST
11:00AM ETA MT. TAPULAO SUMMIT 2037 MASL
12:00NOON STRAT DECENT
16:30 TIDY UP
1700 ETD Manila
2100 ETA Manila
THINGS TO BRING:
HIKING SHOES/SANDALS/RUBBER SHOES
EXTRA SHIRT/DRIFIT SHIRT
TRAIL FOODS/PACKED LUNCH
2-3L OF WATER (DEPENDE SAYO)
TREKKING POLE (DEPENDE SAYO)
*FIRST AID KIT
Leave No Trace Principles
- Plan ahead and prepare
- Travel and camp on
- Dispose of waste properly
- Leave what you find
- Respect wildlife
- Minimize campire impacts
- Be Considerate of other Visitors
The itenerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect due to many factors such as weather condition, participants pacing, traffic etc but we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone yo follow the itenerary.
The organizer or event coordinator has the right to change the itenerary with prior noticeto guest/participants.
First come first serve basis, We Required Down payment for your slot Reservation on or before September 20,2017
- The Down Payment is Required to reservation and payment of such like transportation, it is NON-REFUNDABLE but Transferable to new proxy/participants .
- The Event is Open for solo joiner.
- The organizer has the right to cancel the event if the circumstances calls for it.
- 10pax below Cancel the event
- Make sure to prepare and condition your self
-For Reservation please send us the following-
PLEASE CONTACT: RICHARD TAN - 09078019635/09260080261
FOR SLOT RESERVATION
-DRIFIT EVENT T-SHIRT