About this eventRead more See less
HARKOURS MOUNTAINEERS PH & AKYAT RESPETO TIWALA MOUNTAINEERING GROUP
BASIC MOUNTAINEERING COURSE (BMC)
Basic mountaineering course to introduce leisure activities to the novice mountaineer, along with the basic rudiments and skills of the activity, the course shall stress key concept in fitness and safety. The curriculum has a basic layout which includes fitness training, safety, teambuilding, LNT principles, camping, etc.
To develop the participants appreciation for nature and awareness of sound conservation practices through practical experiences.
To develop desirable qualities of character such as resourcefulness and creativity that can be drawn out of trying situations brought about by the outdoor experience.
To develop physiological fitness through progressive exercise.
To provide a venue for individual satisfaction and enjoyment through different outdoor pursuits.
Enrollment Fee: 1,099Php
✔️RT Van Transfer (Manila-Montalban-Manila)
✔️Basic Mountaineering Course Certificate
Day 1: JAN. 12, 2019 (Saturday)
01:00AM - Assembly/Meet Up @Mcdo Kia Theater Cubao (Beside Rustans & KFC Shopwise, near Araneta Coliseum)
02:30AM - ETD to Montalban
05:00AM - Set up Tent; Breakfast (Own account)
06:00AM - Warm up; Start of Lecture
12:00NN - Lunch break (Own Account)
7:00PM - Dinner (Own Account)
8:00PM - Bonding/Socials
Day 2: JAN. 13, 2019 (Sunday)
04:00AM - Wake up Call
05:00AM - Prepare Breakfast (Own Account)
06:00AM - Resume of Lecture
12:00NN - Prepare Lunch
6:00PM - Break camp; Wash up/Pack up
7:00PM - End of Lecture/Activity; Graduation
Lectures and Activities Includes:
- WFA (Wilderness First Aid )
- Spine Management
- Navigation/Orienteering/Compass Reading
- LNT ( Leave No Trace Principle )
- BMC (Basic Mountaineering Course)
- Trail and Camp
- River Crossing
THINGS TO BRING
- Baseplate Compass
- Triangular bandage
- Utility Rope 3 Meters
- Gauze pad
- First Aid Kit
- Personal Hygiene Kit
- Extra Clothes
- 2-3L Water
- Flashlight or Headlamp
- Plates/Spoon & Fork
- Camping stove/cookset
- Notebook/Tickler & Ballpen
Please provide Down payment of Php 700.00 to secure your slot:
BDO (Cash Card Account - Not applicable for Online Transfer/s)
Account Name: JULIUS CHRIS LUCHING
Account #: 5267 2700 2382 8920
Via Palawan, LBC, Cebuana
JULIUS CHRIS P. LUCHING
Calamba City, Laguna
- No Downpayment, No Slot/s.
- The Host/s has the right to CANCEL the event if the required (12) numbers of participants are not achieved AND due to bad weather condition.
- In cased the event will be rescheduling, the fee will be refunded just in case the participant is not available on the re-sched date.
- Last minute back out dancers (7 days before departure shall be charged the full event fee because it will considered as SOLD!).
- In case of NO SHOW, down payment/full payment shall be forfeited.
- Deadline of Dp: JAN. 6, 2018 (Sunday)
TERMS and CONDITIONS:
- Remaining balance of Php 399.00 will be settled on date of arrival.
Down payment is NON-REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE. CANNOT be use on other upcoming events of the host/s.
Please send the deposit slip/ transaction with your complete name and contact number.
This is a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS. Those who confirm and give downpayment will be prioritized.
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY, RESERVE YOUR SEATS NOW WHILE IT LASTS!
Strictly NO to backout participants!
JULIUS CHRIS LUCHING
Thank you and SEE YOU THERE mga ka-Harkours! ??