Day 0 Friday
08:00PM Meet up. Green Field Mc Donalds
09:00PM ETD to Tingalayan, Kalinga.
Day 1 Saturday
05:00AM- Breakfast along the way
07:00AM- ETD to Bontoc
10:00AM- ETA Bontoc. Buy supplies
11:00AM- ETD BUSCALAN VILLAGE
12:00NN- Jump off/start trek to the village
01:00PM- ETA homestay
02:00PM- Start Tattoo session/tour
07:00PM- DINNER TIME/SOCIALS
10:00PM- LIGHTS OFF
Day 2 Sunday
05:00AM- Call time/breakfast
07:00AM- Resume to tattoo session
11:00PM- Back to homestay for lunch/pack up
01:00PM- back to jump off
02:00PM- ETD BONTOC
03:00PM- ETA BONTOC
06:00PM- ETA BAGUIO CITY Dinner along the way
07:00PM- ETD MNL
11:00PM- ETA MNL
What To Bring:
• 2-3 Liters water
• Trail Food and Packed Lunch
• Extra Clothes
• Cap or scarf
• Personal Medicine
• Sunblock/SPF 50 yung kay BELO mabisa ata yun!
• Flash light or headlamp
- Itinerary could possibly changes depends upon the situation and capacity of pariticipants/guest.
- Organizer are not liable for any lost or damages of your valuables.
- Hike at your own risk.
Leave No Trace Principles
- Plan ahead and prepare.
- Travel and Camp on durable surfaces.
- Dispose of waste properly.
- Leave what you find.
- Minimize campfire impacts.
- Respect wildlife.
- Be considerate of other visitors.
First come first serve basis. We require Commitment Fee for your slot reservation on or before September 25, or until all slots have been reserve
- The Commitment Fee is required for reservation and payment of such like transportation, it is NON-REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE to new PROXY/PARTICIPANTS.
- The event is open for SOLO or Group joiner
- The Organizer has the right to cancel the event if the circumtances calls for it.
- Make sure to prepare and condition yourself.
For reservation please send us the following:
- COMPLETE NAME
- CONTACT NUMBER/s
- NUMBER OF PAX
- DP 1500
Mode Of Payment
Ferdinand P. Bautista
Cebuana, Palawan or LBC
Account Number: 3560258450
For more info kindly message,
Eidref Nageup Atsituab
3 Hosted Meals