About this eventRead more See less
MT. DARAITAN + TINIPAK RIVER DAY HIKE:
Major jumpoff: Brgy. Daraitan (Village Centre), Tanay
LLA: 14°36′48.5′′N 121°26′19.5′′ E, 739 MASL (+600)
Days required / Hours to summit: 1 day / 2.5-4 hours
Specs: Minor climb, Difficulty 4/9, Trail class 1-3
Features: Tropical forest, limestone formations, river trek
Event Fee: P999.00
- RT Private Van Transfer (Manila-Tanay-Manila)
- Gas, Toll, and Parking Fee
- Registration Fee
- Environmental Fee
- Tinipak River Fee
- Local Tour Guide Fee
- Travel Insurance
0300 Meet up in Mcdo Greenfield District, Near Shaw
0330 ETD to Daraitan
0500 ETA at Daraitan, Registration of the participants
0530 Start trekking activities
0900 ETA at Summit, Rest for photo ops, Lunch
1000 Descent, proceed to Tinipak River
1230 ETA at Tinipak River, swimming time / explore cave
1530 ETD to Barangay Hall
1600 ETA at Barangay Hall, wash up time / change clothes
1700 ETD to Manila
2000 ETA at Manila
- Slot reservation is on "First come, First serve Basis"
- Reservation fee is "50% of the Budget stated above.
- Reservation Fee is needed to reserve a slot.
- Reservation Fee is "Non Refundable but Transferable" in new participants in case of participant backing out.
- Cancellation after the deadline of reservation, reservation fee will not be refunded but can be transferred.
- Cancellation within the day of event, the slot is considered to be taken and pax need to pay 100% of the stated budget.
BPI Account name: Mark Jaeson D. Mamorbor
Account #: 8339371513
BDO Account name: Mark Jaeson D. Mamorbor
Account #: 004781922182
For more details feel free to contact us:
FB Page (TakeFive Outdoors)