August 26, 2018 / Sunday
0000: Assembly at SM Mall of Asia
1230: Estimated time of departure to Tanay, Rizal
0300: Estimated time arrival at Jump off of Brgy. Daraitan
Register / Light Breakfast / Briefing
0330: Start trek
0700: Estimated time of arrival at Summit / Sunrise & Sea of clouds / Photo Ops
0800: Start descent to Tinipak River
1100: Arrival at Tinipak River. Lunch
1200: Spelunking / Swimming
1430: Proceed to Brgy. Daraitan via Riverside Trail
1530: Estimated time of arrival at Jump Off (Barangay Hall) / Wash Up
1630: Estimated time of departure to Manila
2000: Estimated time of arrival at SM Mall of Asia. End of Tour
Things to Bring:
- 1-2 Liters of Water
- Headlamp / Flashlight
- Packed Lunch
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- Extra Clothes
- Insect Repellant
- Mode of Payment shall be thru Bank Deposit. We’ll be sending bank details as soon as your slot has been confirmed.
- Required down payment (DP) to reserve a slot will be Php598.00/person.
- Deadline of Payment shall be on August 16, 2018.
DP is non refundable but transferable to other participant(s) who will be willing to pay the balance the day of the event.
- The remaining balance of P 400.00 will be collected on the event day.
• Bag Tags
- Preferred nicknames shall be finalized by participants on or before on August 20, 2018.
- Bagtags will be received at the assembly place.
• Above rates were quoted based on 13 persons traveling together.
• Round trip transfer was based on one (1) 2017 Toyota Hi Ace Commuter Van with headrest.
• Itinerary may be flexibly changed due to local conditions.
For any bookings/concerns/queries please feel free to message us at this page or at these numbers: +63995 587 6983 or +63921 618 6396.
- Roundtrip private transfers
- Registration fees, guide fees and all applicable fees
- Tour Coordinator / Photographer
- Trail food such as Jelly Ace
- Tinipak River and Cave Environmental Fees
- Tricycle back and forth
- Balsa Ride
- Personalized Bagtag
- First Aid Kit include medicines like biogesic and loperamide; katinco; white flower; efficascent oil; alcohol; band aid; cotton and gauze