About this eventRead more See less
Kadayawan Ultra 100 Miles
Assembly: Aug 7, 2020 @ 19:00 hrs
Gunstart: Aug 7, 2020 @ 21:00 hrs
Kit Claiming: Aug 7, 2020 @ 17:00 at Peoples Park, Davao City
Race Briefing: Aug 7, 2020 @ 19:00 at Peoples Park, Davao City
KM100 - 20 hrs
Start: Peoples Park, Davao City
Finish: Peoples Park, Davao City
Water Station every 10km, Food station :km 50 & km 100
Race Bib, Event Shirt, Event Longsleeve, Finisher Jacket, Finisher Trophy, Finisher Medal, Finisher Buckle, Race Meal
NON REFUNDABLE Registration Fee:
Early Registration: 5,500 (April 1 - May 15)
Regular Registration: 6,500 (May 16 - June 30)
Entry Requirement: At least completed at least an ultra race (50km minimum) within 1 year (august 7, 2019 to August 7, 2020.
- Headlamp with extra battery for 2 nights running
- Reflective Vest/apparel
- Hydration system (Vest/Belts/Bottles)
- Mobile Phones
Support vehicle is allowed
- Runners’ Bib Number should be pinned and must be worn on the front of the body, unfolded for visibility at all times.
2 .Runners shall ALWAYS run or stay on the farthest LEFT side of the road facing the incoming traffic. Runners are advised to be extra vigilant on vehicles approaching on their FRONT and BACK. Vehicles overtaking other vehicles on your back have the tendency to get more space on the Left Lane of the Road. To be safe, run/stay on the farthest side of shoulder of the road.
- Run on SINGLE FILE.
- Support Vehicles must “leap frog” their runners. Runners are NOT allowed to be “shadowed” by their Support Vehicle. Support Vehicles must ALWAYS park on the farthest RIGHT SIDE of the road/highway while waiting for their runner/s.
- Runners are NOT allowed to get inside their Support Vehicle during the duration of the race. Support Crew can provide portable/folding chair/bed for the runner outside the vehicle which can be seen by other passing runners. Changing of clothes must be done outside and NEVER inside the support vehicle.
- Pacers are allowed for female runners only from 8pm-5am only . The pacer must also have the mandatory gears (Cellphone, Reflective vest, headlamp, blinkers)
- In case of emergency or report of a DNF, a runner/support crew can contact the race director through call or text message stating the runner’s location and nature of emergency/cause of DNF.
- The spirit of ultra running where runners are disciplined, honest, and caring /supportive to one another is highly encouraged. Remember to treat the other runners as your FRIENDS and SUPPORT to Finish the Race.
- Likewise, treat the marshals, volunteers, organizers with respect and courtesy.
- Please maintain the Integrity of the Race, no cheating in anyway.
- The Race Director reserves the right to modify the course, rules and regulations under some circumstances for the safety of all runners.
- Written Protest should be made within 1 hour after the cut-off time in case there’s complaint against cheating or violation of rules. A protest fee of P2,000 will be collected to process the complaint.
- The Race Director’s decision is final.
How to Register:
- Deposit Registration to below Account:
BDO Account: 7040062221
Account Name: Roel Ano
- Email deposit slip to [email protected]
- A confirmation email will be sent within 3 business days.