About this eventRead more See less
Tubbataha Freediving Trip March 22-26, 2018
The Tubbataha Reefs Natural Park
• Fee – USD1,100 (Early Booking Rate), Max of 15pax
30% DOWN PAYMENT FOR SLOT RESERVATION
• Freediver certification
• Advanced Freediver, Master Freediver or Instructor level (recommended)
A marine protected area located in the middle of Sulu Sea in the Philippines, at the heart of the Coral Triangle - the geographic center of the world marine biodiversity. Recognized by the UNESCO as World Heritage Site since 1993, it is home to no less than a thousand of animal species, including 600 fish species, 360 corals species, 11 shark species, 13 dolphin and whale species, 100 bird species, and also nesting hawksbill and green sea turtles. It was recognized as one of the Philippines’ oldest ecosystems, containing excellent examples of pristine reefs and a high diversity of marine life.
• March 22: 1PM Assembley and Orientation, 4-6PM Departure from Puerto Princesa Port
• March 23: 4am Arrival at Tubbataha Reef, 6am Start of dive
• March 24: Dive Dive Dive Dive
• March 25: 3PM last Dive then depart to Puerto Princesa
• March 26: Arrival in Puerto Princesa Port
• 5 days trip with 3 diving days
• Transfers from airport or hotel to yacht, vice-versa
• You will be accommodated in air-conditioned dorm type sharing cabin.
• You will be served breakfast, lunch and dinner, and morning and afternoon snacks.
• International or domestic air transportation, hotels and meals before and after the cruise
• Dive, travel and medical insurances
• Soft drinks, beer, wine or spirits
• Tips, laundry
• Diving equipment
• Marine Park fee of PhP 5,000 per person