About this eventRead more See less
Huling akyat ngayong taon. Sama na kayo sa Disyembre 16, 2017. Pupunta kami sa Lalayag (or Nalayag) rock formation with three peaks. It is part of a mountain in Lobo town of Batangas called Mount Masalukot. ( Lalayag came from the Filipino word “layag” meaning sail, while Masalukot comes from the local term “salakot” a kind of hat).
Sites to Visit
- Lalayag/ Nalayag Rock Formation
- Malabrigo beach and Lighthouse
P900 per pax
- 01:00 Meet-up (Shell Ortigas)
- 01:30 ETD (Shell Ortigas)
- 04:30 ETA Lobo Municipality register at the Police Station and have a group photo
- 05:30 ETA to Sitio Balibago Batangas guides are obtained
- 06:00 Start of Trek
- 07:00 ETA One reaches a part of the trail called “Bukuhan”
- 08:00 Arrival at the base of the monolith.
- 11:00 ETA Nalayag rock formation
- 14:00 Start descend
- 16:00 ETA Jump-off
- 16:30 ETA Light house
- 17:00 ETA Beach Resort/ swimming/rest (Malagundi Point)
- 23:00 ETD to Manila
- Pay P500/person Reservation Fee, deductible from the total package rate.
- Send copy of "Deposit Slip/Proof of payment" to [email protected]
- Fifty percent (50%) down payment shall be done 7 days prior to travel date.
- Full payment upon arrival to be received by capturePINAS Travel Artist or other authorized personnel.
Acct Name: Arnold Garnica
Acct Number: 2509080324
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Limited slots only. Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Reservation depends on the availability of the tour schedule.
Reservation fees are non-refundable.
Bring valid ID upon arrival with a copy of the deposit slip.
Once booking is confirmed, changing of schedule is not allowed, except for joiners.*
Private tours can also be arranged on your preferred travel date.
*Travel schedule for joiners may be changed if the minimum number of participants (12) is not met. We will confirm schedule one week before the travel date.
- Service Van
- Environmental Fee
- Barangay Fee
- Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Group Travel Video
- Other Fees
Things to Bring:
- Extra Clothes
- Water, meals