About this eventRead more See less
Mt. MADJAAS CIRCUIT (New - Old Trail)
This event is aligned with the yearly Madjaas Festival of the loving town of CULASI, ANTIQUE. ?
Madjaas Festival: February 25 to March 5, 2019
Climb Date: March 1 to 3, 2019 ?️
MT. MADJAAS FESTIVAL CLIMB ⛰️
0800 Meet Up at Culasi Town Hall
Secure Permit, Log In at PNP, Final Market
0930 Off to Jumpoff, Brgy. Flores
1000 ETA at Jumpoff
Secure Guide, Final Packing, Prepare for Trek
1030 Start trek to Campsite ?️
Lunch on trail
1600 ETA at Campsite
Pitch Tent, Prepare Dinner
1900 Dinner, SOCIALS
2000 Rest/Lights off
0430 Rising, prepare breakfast
0500 Breakfast, prepare for trek to Summit
0530 Start Trek via New Trail
1100 ETA Madjaas Summit
1200 Start descent to Campsite via Old Trail
1600 ETA at campsite
rest, prepare dinner, SOCIALS
2100 Lights off
0600 Rising, prepare breakfast
0730 Break Camp
0800 Off to Jumpoff Brgy. Flores
1100 ETA to Brgy. Flores
1200 Off to Culasi Town
Log out at PNP
HOME SWEET HOME ?
- Sharp vertical assaults (open trail)
- Muddy & loose rocks
- Mossy forests
- Water is plenty (falls along the trail)
- Leeches (alimatik) are present
- Wildlife sightings
- Prepare for a 3 DAY hiking (rations, equipments, bring extra ground sheet)
- We prefer the traditional camping style (camping the Panay Mountaineers' way); bringing of tent is optional
- Hydrate well. Water sources are available along the trail.
- Bring trail foods, medications and personal hygiene kit
- Bring eating utensils to minimize garbage
- Secure your own trash
- Pack lightly and smartly
- Trail is technical so expect to crawl, slide, etc. ?
- Mother Madjaas has her own weather so expect sudden changes of climate.?️?️
- Prepare your mind and body.
- Most importantly, smile, laugh and ENJOY. ????
Budget: P 2,300/pax
☑️Transportation (Habal2 from town to jump-off point and vice versa)
☑️ Food (entire trek)
P1000 for reservation, nonrefundable but transferable.
Payment deadline: February 28, 2019
Pay thru any payment/remittance centers.
Please Note: Remaining balance will be collected during assembly.
Name: JACKELYN VILLAS
Bank Account #: 010890004161 - BDO
Contact #: 09193112511 - Smart
FB Name: Jackie Frost
Name: JOSEEF CHRISTIAN TINDOG
Contact #: 09452545562 - Globe
09195842686 - Smart
FB Name: Joseef Tindog
Upon settlement, send to Panay Mountaineer the proof of payment together with the following information to secure permit:
Emergency Contact Person and his/her contact number:
For inquiries, don't hesitate to send us PM.
Thank you and see you soon in Panay trails! ?