About this eventRead more See less
MADJAAS TRAIL PARTY is coming up this March 8, 2020. It will be the first trail running event in Culasi, Antique, home of the majestic Mt. Madjaas.
We will be showcasing the irresistible community trails of the three (3) connecting jump-off points of Mt. Madjaas namely Brgy. Alojipan, Osorio and Flores. The trail course is composed of shady vertical uphill, Abaca plantations, pine tree areas and open shrubby terrains overlooking the beautiful white sand beach of Mararison Island. The notable moment of this event is a chance to set foot at the foothills of Mt. Madjaas, where you can gaze upon its stunning ridges and waterfalls, and experience the excellent hospitality of the locals.
The trail course will offer an excellent quality amount of challenge even to the most seasoned outdoor junkies and trail runners alike.
We are holding this event with the following objectives:
1. To honor the majestic mountain ranges of Mt. Madjaas, highest of Panay Island.
2. To contribute to the development and promotion of local and community-based tourism of Brgy. Alojipan, Brgy. Osorio, Brgy. Flores and Municipality of Culasi in general.
3. To immerse participants in the culture of the community.
4. To promote local food produce and indigenous products.
5. To strengthen physical and mental health and wellness among participants.
6. To connect, build, and strengthen camaraderie and friendship among organizations and individuals who love the outdoors.
7. To raise funds for the establishment of an Association of Guides, Porters and Hikers for Mt. Madjaas hiking activities and conservation efforts.
1. Each participant must bring their respective outdoor equipment; shelter, cook set, gears, etc.
2. Participants must register on given dates until the deadline.
3. Waiver must sign upon entry.
4. Participants are requested to attend the race briefing.
5. Race kit will be distributed on the day prior the race proper at the registration booth.
6. Registration fee is non-refundable but transferable.
7. Minimize garbage generation at all times.
8. Observe LEAVE NO TRACE principle at all costs.
Starting Point: Brgy. Alojipan, Culasi, Antique
Finish Line: Brgy. Alojipan, Culasi, Antique
Regular Rate: Php 1700.00
Early Registration: Php 1500.00
Regular Rate: Php 1200.00
Early Registration: Php 1000.00
Early Registration will start December 20, 2019 to January 5, 2020
Regular Rate will start January 6, 2020
Deadline of Registration: February 25, 2020
☑️Exclusive MTP Finisher’s Shirt and Medal
☑️MTP Race Bib
☑️Barangay Environmental Fee
☑️Aid Station Food
☑️MTP Runner’s Certificate
- Indigenously made trophy
- Cash Prize
1. Click the link: https://surveyheart.com/form/5df88eca6fe9930c0c3127b4
2. Fill in the registration form.
3. Pay your registration fee through bank deposit or payment centers
4. Take a snapshot/photo of deposit slip or reference number and PM the details to Panay Mountaineer page.
5. We will send you a confirmation message of your registration afterwards.
6. Done! Welcome to the Trail Party!
For online registration concerns, please contact Mr. Joseef Tindog; 0945 254 5562 / 0919 584 2686
For Bank Deposit:
Banco De Oro (BDO)
Account Name: JACKELYN VILLAS
Account Number: 010890095582
For Payment Centers:
Receiver: Jackelyn Villas
Contact Number: 0919 311 2511
Name: Joseef Tindog
Number: 0945 254 5562
DAY 1 – March 7, 2020
0800 – 1300 : Arrival at Brgy. Alojipan
: Registration validation, Race kit Claiming
1630 : Short Program, Race Briefing
1900 : Dinner
2100 : Lights Off
DAY 2 – March 8, 2020
For 25KM Runners
0300 : Rising
0330 : Runner’s Check In
0400 : G U N S T A R T
1400 : Cut-off Time
1600 : Home Sweet Home
For 12km Runners
0400 : Rising
0430 : Runner’s Check In
0500 : G U N S T A R T
1000 : Cut-off Time
1600 : Home Sweet Home
>As soon as you arrive at the venue, please log in at the receiving booth and SIGN the event waiver.
>Participants will be guided by the locals to their respective homestays or campsites.
This event is hosted by Panay Mountaineer in partnership with Antique Mountaineering Society, Inc., Antique Trail Runners community and Aklan Trekkers in coordination with the LGU of Culasi and Barangay Councils of Alojipan, Osorio and Flores.