12:00 AM - Meet up MCDO Eton Centris
1:00 AM - ETD
3:30 AM - ETA Barangay Hall of Cuyambay. Register / Secure guides / Proceed to trailhead
4:00 AM - Start trekking
5:30 AM - ETA Mt. Binutasan
7:30 AM - ETA Mt. Sapari / Breakfast
8:30 AM - Arrival at ‘Batis’
11:00 AM - Back at trailhead / Tidy up / Lunch
2:00 PM - Return to Manila
4:00 PM - ETA Manila
? HOW TO JOIN
Kindly confirm your slot by sending us a copy of your deposit of at least 500 Php on or before June 22 to either of the account details below:
- Money transfer (i.e. Cebuana and Palawan Express Padala)
Grace Kristine Agcaoili
Terms & Conditions
Your downpayment will also mean your conformity to these T&C
- Downpayment is required to secure the slot. 1st come 1st serve basis.
- Balance should be settled on the event date.
- Notice of cancellation within 72hrs before departure time will deem the reservation payment not refundable.
- Down payments are non-refundable but transferrable to another person for the same event only. Not valid as a full payment for a registered participant.
- The organizers have the right to cancel the event in case for the following reasons:
5.1 If the minimum required number of participants was not met, downpayments will be refunded.
5.2 If the weather is in bad condition and not ideal for a hike, it will be postponed to the next available date.
- Be prepared and do enough research for your guidance.
- Respond as soon as you can and confirm your slot.
- Be on time.
- Be sociable and friendly. Share your (trail) food! :)
- Keep your distance when smoking.
- Drink moderately during socials.
- Minimize noise and music. Respect other joiners, the locals and the nature itself.
- Ask questions to the organizers prior the event date and give feedback after the travel. We always create group chats but private message will do.
- Your own safety is your responsibility.
- Follow the instructions of the organizer/s and local guide/s for precautions.
? Leave No Trace Seven Principles
- Plan ahead and prepare
- Travel and camp on durable surfaces
- Dispose of waste properly
- Leave what you find
- Minimize campfire impacts
- Respect wildlife
- Be considerate of other visitors
?? We organize fun, affordable and hassle-free events for mountain climbing, island hopping, beach, waterfalls and city tours open for solo joiners, couples or a group of friends.
?Contact us at 09178913574
? Follow us on Instagram @piratabackpackers
? E-mail us at [email protected]
“PIRATA Backpackers” ??
All Rights Reserved