02:30am - Meet Up Mcdo Kia Theater Cubao
03:00am - ETD Cubao
04:00am - ETA DENR; Registration; Secure Guides; Orrientation
04:30am - Start Trek (Mt.Binicayan)
06:30am - Binicayan summit
07:30am - Start Descent to junction
09:30am - ETA junction/ start trek up Mt. Hapunang banoi
10:30am - Summit Mt.Hapunang Banoi
11:00am - Descent to Junction
12:00nn - Junction/Lunch
01:00pm - Start trek up Mt.Pamitinan
02:30pm - Summit Mt.Pamitinan
03:00pm - Descent to DENR
04:00pm - ETA DENR/Wash up/Socials
06:00pm - ETD to Manila
08:00pm - ETA Mcdo Kia Theater Cubao
Things to bring:
Trail Water (2-3L)
First aid kit Cap/sunblock
Poncho/rain gear (Just in case)
Camera / Powerbank
NOTES TO REMEMBER
1. Please make sure that your body is conditioned well. You can start jogging so your heart and lungs would be ready.
2. DON'T FORGET TO WATERPROOF YOUR THINGS!
3. Expect the UNEXPECTED.
FINAL REMINDERS, MUST READ!!
1. Following the LNT (Leave no trace) principle
- Every participant is REQUIRED to bring their own garbage bag.
- Wala po tayong iiwang kalat (kung anong inakyat, yun din ang ibababa) mula sa malaking kalat hanggang sa pinakamaliit na candy wrapper or upos ng sigarilyo.
-BYOW (Bring your own water)
- May water sources naman kaya baunin lang yung kaya.
3. Grouping on trail.
- Buddy system.
- Make sure na may kasama kayo throughout the trail.
*Wag pong mag-cocommit hanggang di po kayo sure..
Participants must practice this principles: :)
L E A V E N O T R A C E P R I N C I P L E S
Plan Ahead and Prepare
Dispose of Waste Properly
Leave What You Find
Be Considerate of Other Visitors
Leave Nothing But Footprint
Take Nothing But Pictures
Kill Nothing But Time
The Itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect due to many factors such as the weather condition,participants pacing,traffic,etc but we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone to follow the Itinerary.
The Organizer or Event Coordinator has the right to change or adjust the Itinerary with prior notice to Guest/Participants.
500 php must be secure to reserve slot 10 days before event to be send to BPI. Down payment is NON- but TRANSFERABLE to new participants. Also accepting full payments.
Bank of the Philippine Island (BPI)
Account Name: Charmaine Hazel G Arrazola
Account No.: 1889-2665-69
Name: Charmaine Hazel Arrazola
If you have question, suggestion or inquiry please contact us
PLEASE LIKE US ON FB PAGE:
Happy Trail and Godbless
• Van Transfers RT
• Registration Fee
• Guide Fee
• Event Shirt