About this eventRead more See less
Experience peace, serenity and outdoors.
Mount Pigingan 30K Trail Run
Easter Sunday, April 21, 2019
Dalupirip, Itogon, Benguet
Race Route and Refreshment Stations
- Please see photos below. Runners start and finish at the Dalupirip Covered Court. Water, Coke, ice and trail food such as banana, watermelon and native rice cakes will be provided for at Tabu(Kms 6 and 24.7) and Langag(Kms 8 and 22.62).
- Water will be provided for in Tivang Junction. Food and ice-cold drinks are to be bought from the stall owners in the said area. Please see to it that you have enough supply going to Mount Pigingan and Bantic(on your way back) as there will be NO water supplies in the said points.
Schedule of Activities
Saturday, April 20 - 1PM-5PM, Claiming of race kits at the Dalupirip Covered Court
Sunday, April 21 - 2AM-430AM, Continuation of kit claiming
5AM - Gunstart
1PM - End of race and Start of awarding of podium finishers
CUTOFF: Mount Pigingan Viewpoint - 4:00:00 hours, Finish Line - 8:00:00 hours
Race starts on time. Latecomers are not allowed to proceed.
1,500.00 pesos - Inclusive of event shirt, finishers' mug, trail fees, race bib and lunch.
- March 25 to April 8 to get correct shirt size.
- April 8 to April 21(onsite), same rate but preferred shirt sizes are NO longer guaranteed.
- Deposit or online transfer to BPI 2379-0362-39 or BDO 0116-7000-2649 under Constante C Mendoza Jr.
- Paypal, Western Union, Palawan Express, LBC, Cebuana Lhuillier. Please contact organizer(https://www.facebook.com/frmagazine) for recipient details.
- AFTER payment/deposit, please email slip, with name and shirt size written on it, to [email protected] Participants below 18 need to submit a parent's written consent.
- Registration Area of Mount Pigingan in Dalupirip. Please look for Ms. Kimberly Vallejo Banguete(https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.banguete)
- Laperal Building, Session Road, Baguio City
How to get to the venue(Baguio-Dalupirip, 38 kilometers, 1 to1.5 hours trip)
- Take the jeeps bound for Dalupirip. They are parked at Lakandula Street, Baguio City
- Hire a city cab.
- For private vehicles, proceed to Itogon-Baguio Road, following the road directions. Upon reaching the end of the road in Dalupirip, proceed to the private pay parking area. Parking along the main road is NOT allowed.
- When you reach Dalupirip(Sitio Asin), please proceed to cross the hanging bridge and walk about a kilometer until you reach the covered court/venue. Stores are plenty and offer a variety of snacks and drinks.
Where to Stay
- Please contact Junjun Durante at 0908-326-1829 for your bedspace. Rates start at 300.00 pesos per head depending on the amenities provided for. You may request for your preferred home-cooked meals form your hosts as an additional service as well. Alternatively, you may contact Ms. Kimberly at 0910-447-1194.
Mandatory Items(to be checked at the start)
- At least 1.5 liters in hydration bottles or its bladder equivalent
- Extra trail food
- Cellphone with load
- Cash to buy additional food/drinks in Tivang Station
Race Rules and Guidelines
- Please refer to this link, http://kotmtrailrun.com/about/race-rules-and-guidelines/
April 21 is the height of summer. Please see to it that you are properly hydrated and stay cool, and run/walk under the shade whenever possible. Potable water springs are available along the route leading to Tivang. Feel free to refill and refresh yourselves. You are also free to take a dip at the streams along the way.
NO running in all the hanging bridges. Give a generous gap between runners before proceeding to cross.
Keep safety first in mind at all times, for you and your fellow runners.