About this eventRead more See less
MT. ALAPAAP + MAG-ASAWANG BATO + TISOY FALLS
Jump Off: Bgy. San Andres (East), Tanay, Rizal
Event Fee : Php 850/head
Mt. Alapaap (591 MASL)
Specs: Minor , Days Required: 1 Day
Trail Length: 5.97 km (Circuit)
Difficulty: 3/9 , Trail Class: 1-4
☑️Roundtrip Van Transfer Fee
☑️Tour Guide Fee
❎ Not mentioned above
NOTES TO REMEMBER:
Please make sure that your body is conditioned well. You can start jogging so your heart and lungs would be ready.
??Do not forget to waterproof your things.
??Expect the unexpected.
??Hike at your own risk. First come, first served.
??Down Payment: ₱500/head, Until November 15, 2019
THINGS TO BRING:
•1 Liters Water
•Extra Money For Personal Expenses
Follow "Leave No Trace"
•Dispose of Waste Properly
•Leave What You Find
•Be Considerate of Other Visitors
•Leave Nothing But Footprint
•Take Nothing But Pictures
•Kill Nothing But Time.
12:00AM - Assembly at Mcdo Greenfield Shaw
02:00AM - ETA Bgy. San Andres (Breakfast)
03:00AM - Secured Guide (Registration, Briefing & Etc)
04:30AM - Start Trekking to 1st Station Hugot Camp Site
06:30AM - ETA 2nd Station Pakpak Lawin - Photo Ops ?
07:30AM - ETA 3rd Station Padulasang Kabayo ?
08:30AM - ETA 4th Station Mag Asawang Bato - Photo Ops ?
09:30AM - ETA 5th Station Pugad Lawin - Photo Ops ?
10:30AM - ETA 6th Station Tisoy Falls - Photo Ops ?
11:30AM - Going back to Jump Off (Wash Up)
01:30PM - ETD to Manila
03:30PM - ETA to Greenfield District
- THE ITINERARY IS JUST A BASIS AND NOT ABSOLUTELY OR WILL NOT BE ?% PERFECT DUE TO MANY FACTORS SUCH AS THE WEATHER CONDITION, PARTICIPANTS PACING, TRAFFIC, ETC. BUT WE WILL DO AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO IMPOSE TO EVERYONE TO FOLLOW ITINERARY.
- THE ORGANIZER OR EVENT COORDINATOR HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR ADJUST ITINERARY WITH PRIOR NOTICE TO GUEST/PARTICIPANTS.
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- Outstanding balance will be collected on the day of the event.
- Down payment is non-refundable
- Down payment is re-bookable if the organizer cancels the event due to bad weather. We will also provide a full refund for those who wish to have the payment back.
- Cancellation and Reschedule must be made two days before departure. The Deposit will be considered the cancellation fee, or someone can replace the seat reserved. No refund for “No Show” or "On the Spot” cancellation.