Day 0: 8-9pm ASSEMBLY @ mcdo Greenfield.
10:00pm ETD barlig
0500- ETA Banaue/ Breakfast
0600- ETD Barlig, Mountain Province
1000- ETA Macalama, Barlig.Early Lunch before trek.
1100- Start Trek (may be deferred if sun’s heat too intense)
1500- ETA Barlig Viewpoint (~2400 MASL)
1600- ETA Summit. Either camp outside or stay at bunkhouses.
1800- Dinner / socials
0500- Wake-up Call / Breakfast
0800- Start descent
1000- Back at Barlig Viewpoint
1300- ETA jump-off point; lunch
Things to bring:
Headlamp or Flashlight
Comforters / earthpad
Tent (optional) sa bunker po tayo sleep ?
Jacket with Fleece
Trekking Pole (Optional)
Personal Med / first aid kit
And a bunch of patience....
- Please make sure that your body is conditioned well. You can start jogging so your heart and lungs would be ready.
- We're now on rainy season, DO NOT FORGET TO WATERPROOF ALL YOUR THINGS!
- Expect the UNEXPECTED bring PONCHO/RAINCOAT ALWAYS
Do your research.
- Following the LNT (Leave no trace) principle
It is built on seven principles:
• plan ahead and prepare,
• travel and camp on durable surfaces,
• dispose of waste properly,
• leave what you find,
• minimize campfire impacts,
• respect wildlife,
• be considerate of other visitors.
- Every participant is REQUIRED to bring their own garbage bag.
- Wala po tayong iiwang kalat (kung anong inakyat, yun din ang ibababa) mula sa malaking kalat hanggang sa pinakamaliit na candy wrapper or upos ng sigarilyo.
- About sa speakers, magpapatugtog tayo pero tayo lang nakakarinig para hindi natin ma destruct yung iba.
- Pagdating ng gabi, socials tayo pero limit lang natin yung ingay para di nakakaistorbo sa mga natutulog na.
-BYOW (Bring your own water)
Grouping on trail.
- Buddy system.
First come first serve basis. We require Down payment for your slot reservation on or before Sept. 25
- The Down Payment is required for reservation and payment of such like transportation, it is NON-REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE to new PROXY/PARTICIPANTS that is not on the list.
- The event is open for SOLO or Group joiner
- The Organizer has the right to cancel the event if the circumtances calls for it.
4.10pax below cancel the event
- Make sure to prepare and condition yourself.
For more info pls contact:
?Van (manila/batad v.v)
? climb cert
Drifit shirt 200 (optional)