About this eventRead more See less
MT. AMUYAO (BATAD-BARLIG TRAVERSE)
Mountain Province and Ifugao
Entry point: Batad, Banaue, Ifugao
Exit point: Barlig, Ifugao
LLA: 17.0123N, 121.1297E, 2702 MASL (#10)
Days required / Hours to summit: 3 days / 5-7 hours
Specs: Major climb, Difficulty 8/9, Trail class 1-3
Max of 13 pax
EVENT FEE: P3,000.00
Add 500 for 6 set of meals
- Van Transfer (Manila-Banaue-Manila)
- Local Registration Fees
- Rented Jeep
- Guide Fee
- Batad Entrance Fee
- Tourism fee
Day 0 (Thursday)
2030 Assembly at Mcdo Greenfield shaw
2100 ETD for Banaue, Ifugao
Day 1 (Friday)
0600 ETA Banaue/ Breakfast
0700 ETD for Batad
0800 ETA Batad
0830 Start Trek
1400 ETA Cambulo Village. Take Rest
1500 Resume Trek going tyo Pat-yay Village
2000 Pat-Yay Village.
Day 2 (Saturday)
0500 Wake-up Call / Breakfast
0700 Start Ascend to summit.
1500 ETA Summit. Lunch
Day 3 (Sunday)
0600 Wake-up Call / Breakfast
0700 Break camp
0800 Head to Barlig
1100 ETA in Barlig
1300 Lunch in Banaue
1400 ETD from Banaue
2300 ETA in Manila
- Slot reservation is on "First come, First serve Basis"
- Reservation fee is "50% of the Budget stated above.
- Reservation Fee is needed to reserve a slot.
- Reservation Fee is "Non Refundable but Transferable" in new participants in case of participant backing out.
- Cancellation after the deadline of reservation, reservation fee will not be refunded but can be transferred.
- Cancellation within the day of event, the slot is considered to be taken and pax need to pay 100% of the stated budget.
THINGS TO BRING/WEAR
✅Trekking shoes or sandals
✅At least 2 Liters of Water
✅Sun protection (hats, sun block, headgear, sunglasses)
✅flash light / headlight
✅Umbrella/poncho/raincoat (weather is unpredictable)
✅Personal meds and toiletries
✅Personal choice of trail food
LNT PRINCIPLES (Strictly implemented)
- Plan Ahead and Prepare
- Travel and Camp on Durable Surfaces
- Dispose of Waste Properly
- Leave What You Find
- Minimize Campfire Impacts
- Respect Wildlife
- Be Considerate of Other Visitors