About this eventRead more See less
MT. AMUYAO !! BARLIG-BATAD TRAVERSE
Mountain Province and Ifugao
Entry point: Batad, Banaue, Ifugao
Exit point: Barlig, Ifugao
LLA: 17.0123N, 121.1297E, 2702 MASL (#10)
Days required / Hours to summit: 3 days / 5-7 hours
Specs: Major climb, Difficulty 8/9, Trail class 1-3
Max of 13 pax
EVENT FEE: P2,999.00
- Van Transfer [Manila-Banaue-Manila]
- Local Registration Fees
- Rented Jeep
- Guide Fee
- Batad Entrance Fee
- Tourism fee
-Other Not Mention
11:00pm Assembly at Mcdo Quezon Ave.
12:00am ETD for Banaue, Ifugao
5:00am ETA Banaue/ Breakfast
6:00am ETD for Batad
7:00am ETA Batad
7:30am Start Trek
1:00pm ETA Cambulo Village. Take Rest
2:00pm Resume Trek going tyo Pat-yay Village
8:00pm Pat-Yay Village.
5:00am Wake-up Call / Breakfast
7:00am Start Ascend to summit.
3:00pm ETA Summit. Lunch
6:00am Wakeup Call / Breakfast
7:00am Break camp
8:00am Head to Barlig
11:00am ETA in Barlig
1:00pm Lunch in Banaue
2:00pm ETD from Banaue
11:00pm ETA in Manila
- Slot reservation is on
"First come, First serve Basis"
- Reservation fee is "60% of the Event Fee.
- Reservation Fee is needed to reserve a slot.
- Reservation Fee is
"Not Refundable. Not Transferable
- Cancellation after the deadline of reservation, reservation fee will not be refunded or transferred.
- Cancellation within the day of event, the slot is considered to be taken and pax need to pay 100% of the stated budget.
THINGS TO BRING/WEAR
@Trekking shoes or sandals
@At least 3 Liters of Water
(hats, sun block, headgear, sunglasses)
@flash light / headlight (MUST)
(weather is unpredictable)
@Personal meds and toiletries
@Personal choice of trail food
@Food container/spoon and fork/Messkit
LNT PRINCIPLES (Strictly implemented)
- Plan Ahead and Prepare
- Travel and Camp on Durable Surfaces
- Dispose of Waste Properly
- Leave What You Find
- Minimize Campfire Impacts
- Respect Wildlife
- Be Considerate of Other Visitors