About this eventRead more See less
Jump-off points: Sitio Macalana, Barlig, Mt. Province; Batad, Ifugao
LLA: 17°10N, 120°57E, 2702 MASL
Days required / Hours to summit: 2 days / 5-7 hours
Specs: Major Climb, Difficulty 6/9, Trail class 3
• Van Transportation
• Registration fee
• Guide fee
• Personalized Bagtag
• 2 Hosted Meal (Dinner, Breakfast)
• Any fees not indicated above
Event fee: 2700 pesos
Limited to 14 participant only
(First to pay the down payment, first to secure the slot)
1500 pesos must be secure to reserve slot before date to be send to BPI. Down payment is non-refundable but transferable to new participants. Also accepting full payments.
Account name: John Kelly S. Baltazar
Account number: 2289-3808-95
08:30pm - Meet up @ McDonald's Kia Araneta Cubao
09:00pm - ETD Barlig
08:00am - ETA Barlig (secure guide, permit, orientation)
08:30am - Start Trek
11:30am - Lunch along the trail
03:30pm - ETA summit
06:30pm - Set up Camp, Prepare food, dinner and socials
09:00pm - Lights off
05:00am - Wake up call / Sunrise viewing
06:00am - Breakfast
07:00am - Break Camp
08:00am - Start Descend
12:00pm - ETA Jump-off / wash up / lunch
03:00pm - Back to Manila
01:00am - ETA Manila
Things to bring:
• Trail food and trail water (depends on your consumption)
• Headlamp or Flashlight
• Extra Clothes, Rain Jacket or Rain Coat
• Trekking Shoes or Sandals
• Sun Protection (Arm sleeves or Sunblock)
• Garbage Bag
• First aid kit
• Toiletries and other personal effects
• Extra money for personal expenses
• Tent, Sleeping Mat, Jacket, Gloves, Slippers, Cook Set
Notes to Remember:
1. Please make sure that your body is conditioned well. You can start jogging so your heart and lungs would be ready.
2. Do not forget to waterproof your things.
3. Always expect the unexpected.
4. Hike at your own risk.
Leave No Trace Principles:
• Plan Ahead and Prepare
• Leave what you find
• Respect wildlife
• Be considerate of other visitors
• Leave nothing but footprint
• Take nothing but pictures
• Kill nothing but time
1. Following the LNT Principle
2. Every participant is required to bring their own garbage bag.
- wala po tayong iiwang kalat mula sa malaking kalat hanggang sa pinakamaliit na candy wrapper or upos ng sigarilyo.
1. The Itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect due to many factors such as the weather condition, participants pacing, traffic, etc. But we will do as mush as possible to impose to everyone to follow the itinerary.
2. The organizer or event coordinator has the right to change or adjust the itinerary with prior notice to guest/participants.
Person to Contact:
PM for more inquiries