About this eventRead more See less
Mt. Amuyao OVERNIGHT
10th highest mountain in the Philippines with 2,702 MASL situated in Sitio Macalana, Barlig, Mountain, Province.
It's 6/9 difficulty as one of the major climb with a trail class of 3.
ITINERARIES ARE JUAT A BASIS.
8:30pm - ASSEMBLY @ McDonald's greenfield
9:30pm - ETD BANAUE
06:00am - ETA Banaue (Breakfast/ packed lunch)
08:00am - EtA Barlig Jump Off
09:00am - Start Trek (Lunch along the way)
04:00pm - ETA Summit Bunk House Enjoy Sunset
07:00pm - Dinner Socials (Hosted Meal)
10:00pm - Light Off
05:00am - Wake Up Call Photo Ups Sunrise
07:00am - Brunch (Hosted Meal)
08:00am - Prepare Back To jump off
01:00pm - ETA Jump Off Lunch wash up
03:00pm - Etd Manila Dinner Along The Way
THINGS TO BRING ?
- 2L to 3L Water (Depending on consumption)
- Trail foods (biscuits, Jelly Ace, Fruits etc)
- Pack Lunch
- Extra money (for pasalubong etc)
- Light (Headlamps & flashlights just in case gabihin or madilim pa start)
- Scarfs or caps (something you can use for cover that could not be easily blown away)
- Poncho/Rain Coat (In case of rain or sun protection)
- Extra Clothes & Toiletries (washing up after the trek)
- Garbage Bag (as they say "Leave nothing but footprints")
- Meds (biogesic, etc.)
- Camera(kung wala nmn ok lang maguwi nalang tayo ng magandang alaala mga kakwento)
➡️ REMINDER: Don't forget to waterproof your things *
1. The organizer may have the right to cancel the event if the numbers of target participants is not reached or if the weather is not good.
2. The organizer is not liable for any loss or damages of your valuables
3. Hike at your own risk
1. Plan ahead and prepare
2. Travel and Camp on a durable surface
3. Dispose of waste properly. Trash and litter primarily distract from the naturalness of an area
4. Leave what you find: Leave rocks, plants, archeological artifacts, and other objects as found to allow others to experience the sense of discovery
5. Minimize use and impact of Fire. Firewood selection, gathering and use of fire tending are critical to minimizing its impact in the environment
6. Respect the wildlife
7. Be considerate of other visitors