About this eventRead more See less
Climb Fee: 6,500 (airfare excluded)
DP REQUIRED: 2000
Van (davao - kapatagan - kidapawan - davao)
Porter (food only)
(day 1 dinner)
(day 2 bfast & dinner)
(day 3 bfast)
Airfare (Oct. 31,2019)
Not mention above
ITINERARY for 3 days
0300 AM - ETD Davao to Digos
0430 AM - ETA Digos City and proceed to Kapatagan
0530 AM - ETA Kapatagan to Brgy. Mainit, Jump-off
0630 AM - ETA Brgy.Mainit
0700 AM - Registration
0730 AM - Start Trek
1030 AM - ETA Upper Sabwang / Lunch
1130 PM - Resume Trek to Baroring
0130 PM - ETA Baroring River
0230 PM - Godi - Godi Camp site/ set camp
0600 PM - Prepare Dinner and Social
0600AM - Breakfast / Break camp
0800AM - Commence trek to crater via Boulder trail.
1200PM - Arrival at crater. Lunch
1300PM - Arrival at Mt. Apo summit; Set up camp
1400PM - Explore vast summit area
0600AM - Breakfast / Break summit camp
0700AM - Start descent
0900AM - ETA Lake Venado
1200PM - ETA Mainit Hot Spring; start river crossing
1500PM - End of trek, Lake Agko
1600PM - Take habal-habal to Kidapawan City
1700PM - ETA Kidapawan City; take van to Davao City
2000PM - Back in Davao City
THINGS TO BRING:
- trail food
- hiking shoe
- trek pole (optional)
- rain coat
- tent and matress
- cookset & burner
- head lamp
- mess kit
1. Please make sure that your body is conditioned well. You can start jogging so your heart and lungs would be ready.
2. We're now on rainy season, DO NOT FORGET TO WATERPROOF ALL YOUR THINGS!
3. Expect the UNEXPECTED bring PONCHO/RAINCOAT ALWAYS
4. Do your research.
5. Following the LNT (Leave no trace) principle
It is built on seven principles:
• plan ahead and prepare,
• travel and camp on durable surfaces,
• dispose of waste properly,
• leave what you find,
• minimize campfire impacts,
• respect wildlife,
• be considerate of other visitors.
- Every participant is REQUIRED to bring their own garbage bag.
- Wala po tayong iiwang kalat (kung anong inakyat, yun din ang ibababa) mula sa malaking kalat hanggang sa pinakamaliit na candy wrapper or upos ng sigarilyo.
- About sa speakers, magpapatugtog tayo pero tayo lang nakakarinig para hindi natin ma destruct yung iba.
- Pagdating ng gabi, socials tayo pero limit lang natin yung ingay para di nakakaistorbo sa mga natutulog na.
-BYOW (Bring your own water)
- May mga water sources naman kaya baunin lang yung kaya.
Grouping on trail.
- Buddy system.
First come first serve basis. We require Down payment for your slot reservation on or before OCTOBER 10.
1. The Down Payment is required for reservation and payment of such like transportation, it is NON-REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE to new PROXY/PARTICIPANTS that is not on the list.
2. The event is open for SOLO or Group joiner
3. The Organizer has the right to cancel the event if the circumtances calls for it.
4.10pax below cancel the event
5. Make sure to prepare and condition yourself.
For more info pls contact: