About this eventRead more See less
MT. APO (KAPATAGAN-KIDAPAWAN TRAVERSE)
Davao del Sur and North Cotabato
Entry point: Brgy. Mainit, Digos
Exit point: Brgy. Ilomavis, Kidapawan City
LLA: 7°0′30″N, 125°16′33″E, 2,956 MASL (#1)
Days required / Hours to summit: 3 days / 10-11 hours
Specs: Major Climb, Difficulty 7/9, Trail class 2-4
Event fee: P6,500
8 hosted meals
(No need to bring cookset, Just bring your own mess kit)
Davao city - Mt, Apo - Davao city
(Guide fees, Environmental fees, Entrance fees, etc)
Porter: P1,800 for the whole duration of the climb
The Itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect due to many factors such as the weather condition,participants pacing,traffic,etc but we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone to follow the Itinerary.
The Organizer or Event Coordinator has the right to change or adjust the Itinerary with prior notice to Guest/Participants.
1500H Davao Airport
1600H Davao - Digos city
1730H Digos tourism (Orientation)
1830H Tourism - Sitio Mainit
1930H Sitio Mainit (Setup camp)
2100H Dinner, Lights off
0500H Wakeup call
0600H Breakfast, Breakcamp
0700H Start Hike
0800H Sitio Paradise
1200H Baroring river, Lunch
1400H Godi godi camp
1900H White sand camp, Setup camp
2100H Dinner, Socials
0400H wakeup call, breakfast, breakcamp
0500H Commence assault to summit
0630H Summit (front peak)
0730H Summit camp (iwan gamit for peak hopping)
1030H Summit camp, descent to lake Venado, Lunch along the trail
1300H Lake Venado, Setup camp
1800H Dinner, Socials
2100H Lights off, Stargazing wag maingay hehe!
0500H Wakeup call
0600H Breakfast, breakcamp
0800H Start descent to lake Agco
1000H Koong camp
1200H Matiao camp, Lunch
1300H River crossing at marbol river
1400H Lake agco, relax sa hotspring, washup
1700H Travel back to Davao
2100H Davao city, Dinner (Post climb)
Book Tickets June 8 (morning) departure from manila
June 12 morning onwards departure from davao
NOTES TO REMEMBER
1. Please make sure that your body is conditioned well. You can start jogging so your heart and lungs would be ready.
2. We're now on rainy season, DO NOT FORGET TO WATERPROOF ALL YOUR THINGS!
3. Expect the UNEXPECTED.
4. Do your research.
1. Following the LNT (Leave no trace) principle
- Every participant is REQUIRED to bring their own garbage bag.
- Wala po tayong iiwang kalat (kung anong inakyat, yun din ang ibababa) mula sa malaking kalat hanggang sa pinakamaliit na candy wrapper or upos ng sigarilyo.
- About sa speakers, magpapatugtog tayo pero tayo lang nakakarinig para hindi natin ma destruct yung iba.
- Pagdating ng gabi, socials tayo pero limit lang natin yung ingay para di nakakaistorbo sa mga natutulog na.
-BYOW (Bring your own water)
- May mga water sources naman kaya baunin lang yung kaya.
5. Grouping on trail.
- Buddy system.
- Make sure na may kasama kayo throughout the trail.
Things to bring:
Head Lamp / Flashlight
Socks and Gloves
Extra clothes (camp site clothes and for the trip back to Manila)
Trail food (chocolates,jelly ace, etc )
First aid kit / Personal Medicines
To secure slot, deposit P2,000
Jephray Louise Valencia Naelgas
8549 1014 11
Jephray Louise Naelgas
00255 0180 115