About this eventRead more See less
[ The Grandfather of Philippine Mountains ]
Entry point: Brgy. Kisandal, Magpet
Exit point: Brgy. Sibulan, Sta. Cruz, Davao del Sur
LLA: 7°0′30″N, 125°16′33″E,
2,956 MASL (#1)
Days required / Hours to summit: 3-4 days / 14-16 hours
Specs: Major Climb, Difficulty 8/9, Trail class 2-4
The different flavors of a Mt. Apo climb are reflected in the different trails, and in the past decade two major trails have emerged: the Kidapawan Trail in North Cotabato and the Kapatagan Trail in Davao. Whereas the Kidapawan Trail features hot springs, river crossings, and a steep forested trail that leads to a swampland ultimately leading to Venado, the Kapatagan Trail on the other hand has a more “volcanic” feel – initially wide trails lead to a mossy forest; and then arrives the challenge of boulering your way up the crater of Mt. Apo and ultimately reaching the summit – the highest point in the Philippines.
Event fee : 6000php
- registration fee ( entry and exit fee ) w/ 2 climb certificates
- transpo ( davao - magpet - sta. cruz - davao )
- guide fee for 3 days
- food for the whole climb
day 01 - ( bfast, lunch, dinner )
day 02 - ( bfast, lunch, dinner )
day 03 - ( bfast, lunch )
Airfare ( manila - davao / davao - manila )
tent and gears
others not mentioned above..
Suggested flights :
arrival April 27, 2018
manila - davao via cebu pacific
return back May 01, 2018
davao - manila via cebu pacific
- ITINERARY will be given only to those confirmed participants,
- Pre - climb will be posted soon...
Climb proper will be april 28-30 2018
- DISCLAIMER *
● The itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect, due to many factors such as the weather condition, participant pacing, traffic etc..
● The organizers / coordinators has the right to change or adjust the itinerary with prior notice to guest / participants..
● The organizers / coordinators has the right to cancel the event with prior notice if the desired number of guest / participants is not reached or expected bad wheather condition., if event is cancelled the downpayment is REFUNDABLE..
● [ Hike at your own risk!! ]
● Require 3000php initial payment to secure your slot.., remaining balance to be paid during the assembly.,
● Reservation Fee is non-refundable but transferrable to another person or future events
● First come first serve basis
reservation fee : 3000
deadline to secure your slot is on march 15, 2018
Bank Account :
Mary Ann Gutierez
BPI Family Bank
mobile # 09951607192
You may also deposit your reservation here:
Palawan Express / Cebuana / M Lhuillier / LBC..
c/o : Noel Dela Pena ( #09359600669 )
Inform and send me a copy/photo of the deposit slip if the payment has been made.,
Limited slots only.. Reserve now ?
Note : please practice LNT principles...?