About this eventRead more See less
Entry Point: Sitio Tumpis, Sta. Cruz
Exit Point: Lake Agco, Kidapawan City
LLA: 7°0′30″N, 125°16′33″E, 2,956 MASL
?Days required: 3D2N
?Hours to summit: 10-13 hours
?Specs: Major Climb,
?Trail class 2-4
Boulders via Sta. Cruz trail
This itinerary serves as a guide, and as with all climbers, aim to follow. But there will be events that we are unable to foresee, like the change in weather, the trail condition and traffic.
EVENT Fee - Php 5,200
? Please deposit a down payment of Php 3,000 to secure your slots on or before April 1, 2018.
? For early birds, you only need a down payment of Php 2,000 to secure your slots on or before February 28, 2018. And pay the rest of the event fee upon meetup.
? Down payment is NON-REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE.
BPI Ben Eugenio Dizon - 0559152099
Please take a picture of your deposit slip and send it to me with your complete name and contact number to finalize the confirmation of your slot.
Or thru Cebuana Lhuiller, or other mainstream pera-padala.
(Contact #: 09174034122)
- if there's remaining balance to be paid on assembly
- Prepare your body for the upcoming climb by jogging 2-3 times a week for atleast 15-20 minutes, for at least 3 months before the climb. This will ready your body for the upcoming climb. BUT make sure that you take full rest (sleep and physical activities) 3 days before the event itself.
- Prepare your own cold gear and be ready for rain (from drizzling to pouring).
- There will be training climbs to prepare you (physical, mental, gears) and make yourself familiar with climbing for multiple days: event link 1 (TBA), event link 2 (TBA).
- There will be 2 pre-climb meetings which will be announced in the event group chat.
THINGS TO NOTE:
?Please prepare yourselves and your gear properly, months before the climb.
?For you tickets go to and from Davao, it's best that you set dates at least a day before the meetup date and a day after the end of the climb.
?This may be a hassle-free climb where meals are going to be provided, but please make it a point that you have your own emergency ration that you can count on in case you get lost and will last for days.
?Reservation is on a FIRST COME-FIRST SERVE BASIS, early payers are very much appreciated
?The organizer/s has the right to CANCEL the event if the required numbers of participants are not achieved.
?In case the event will be rescheduled, the fee will be refunded just if the participant is not available on the new date.
?Last minute back out dancers (1 month before event proper shall be charged the full event fee because it will considered as SOLD).
? Hike at your own risk.
= Day-0(aug 25, Sat) =
- arrival davao
- 2200 meetup, Davao City People's park
- 2300 ETD Davao City to Sta Cruz
= Day-1(aug 26, Sun) =
- 0200 ETA Sitio Tumpis, Sta. Cruz last checks, meet guides, provide permits and trek ID tags, last minute charging and private stuff,
- 0300 ETD Sitio Tumpis to White Sun boulder campsite
- 1600 ETA White Sun boulder campsite, pitch tent, cook, early dinner socials, prep packed breakfast for summit trek
- 2000 lights out
= Day-2(aug 27, Mon) =
- 0330 wakeup call, cook, packed breakfast for quick trek to summit and sunrise viewing
- 0400 ETD White Sun to summit
- 0530 ETA summit, light breakfast, socials, pictorials
- 0700 ETD to White Sun Camp
- 0800 ETA White Sun Camp, prep
- 0900 ETD White Sun to Lake Venado, break camp
- 1600 ETA Lake Venado campsite, pitch tent, cook, early dinner, socials, explore area and cleanup drive
- 0700 lights out for early trek the next morning
= Day-3(aug 28, Tue) =
- 0500 wake up call, prep
- 0530 breakfast + coffee (hosted)
- 0700 break camp, ETD to Lake Agco Resort
- 1300 ETA Lake Agco Resort, lunch (hosted), relax in hot spring swim, dip, explore sulfur hot spring pictorials, wash up
- 1600 ETD for Davao City
- 1900 ETA Davao City
✔ Registration fee, permits
✔ Exit fee
✔ Van transport (Davao > Sta Cruz > Kidapawan > Davao)
✔ Guide fee
✔ 8 Hosted meals (Day 1: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner; Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner; Day 3: Breakfast and Lunch)
✔ Climb Certificate
✔ Coordinator's fee
✔ Bag Tag
✔ Garbage Bag
✔ trail and summit pictures with crush
- airfare, airport terminal fee
- additional porter (we can setup a personal porter for you, you just have to pay them separately or split the bill with someone)
- side trip expenses
- unique event shirt (Php 300), pm for reservation