Day 0-Nov 29, 2018.Thursday
Arrival at Davao - 9:00 - 11:00pm
Complete Itinerary will be share for sure joiners only
Things to bring:
-First aid kit
-Toiletries (tissues,wetwipes,soap,shampoo etc.)
-Personal food/trail food
-Gloves/Bonnet / head dress
-Leggings/ leg warmer
NOTES TO REMEMBER
- Please make sure that your body is conditioned well. You can start jogging so your heart and lungs would be ready.
- DON'T FORGET TO WATERPROOF YOUR THINGS!
- Expect the UNEXPECTED.
FINAL REMINDERS, MUST READ!!
Following the LNT (Leave no trace) principle
- Every participant is REQUIRED to bring their own garbage bag.
- Wala po tayong iiwang kalat (kung anong inakyat, yun din ang ibababa) mula sa malaking kalat hanggang sa pinakamaliit na candy wrapper or upos ng sigarilyo.
-BYOW (Bring your own water)
- May water sources naman kaya baunin lang yung kaya.
- Grouping on trail.
- Buddy system.
- Make sure na may kasama kayo throughout the trail.
*Wag pong mag-cocommit hanggang di po kayo sure..
Participants must practice this principles: :)
L E A V E N O T R A C E P R I N C I P L E S
Plan Ahead and Prepare
Dispose of Waste Properly
Leave What You Find
Be Considerate of Other Visitors
Leave Nothing But Footprint
Take Nothing But Pictures
Kill Nothing But Time
The Itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect due to many factors such as the weather condition,participants pacing,traffic,etc but we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone to follow the Itinerary.
The Organizer or Event Coordinator has the right to change or adjust the Itinerary with prior notice to Guest/Participants.
Bank of the Philippine Island (BPI)
Account Name: Charmaine Hazel G Arrazola
Account No.: 1889-2665-69
Name: Sanremark B. Dy
If you have question, suggestion or inquiry please contact us
PLEASE LIKE US ON FB PAGE:
Happy Trail and Godbless
• Private transportation from Davao to Jump off v.v.
• Hired Guides
• Registration fees
• Exit Fee
• Certificate of climb
• Meals for the whole climb (7 hosted meal)
• Group Porter (Our Meal for whole climb)
Samal Island Tour Fee: 2100
•Golden Bay Resort Entrance + Overnight Fee
•Kaputian Beach Entrance Fee
•Cliff Water Diving Area Entrance Fee
•Overlooking Picnic Grove Entrance Fee
•Hagimit Falls and Natures Park Entrance Fee + Photographer Fee
•Monfort Bat Santuary Entrance Fee
•Lunch in Farmers Restaurant
•Transpo (Habal Habal)
• Event Shirt
- Reflectorize and Phil. Flag Colors 350php
-Full Sublimation 650php
•Airfare to Davao - Manila v.v.
Please book your flight thru CEBUfac/Air Asia or PAL:
ETA Davao: Between 09-11pm in Nov 29, 2018 (Thursday)
Pre-Climb: November 09,2018 Friday Mcdo Kia Theater
Must Fill-up forms:
Application form w/ 1 x 1 ID pic
Waiver of Responsibility
Must bring 1 Government issued ID