About this eventRead more See less
Location; Davao Del Sur
Difficulty: 7/9, major climb
This is an organized event by Highlander Outdoors.
NOTE: This climb is not suitable for beginners, intense training is a must for you to overcome this. The organizer has the right to decide if you are capable to join this event via screening and tune-up climbs.
Day 1 (April 30, 2019)
02:00pm Assemblyl at Davao City, meet-up with the guides
06:00pm Arrival at Sitio Colan, setcamp, dinner, rest
Day 2 (May 1, 2019)
01:00am Wake-up call, prepare things for the climb
02:00am Start trek to Mt. Apo
04:00am Big Rock E-camp
06:00am Camp 1, Breakfast, Water source
08:00am Camp 2
08:30am Start of Boulder’s Face
12:00pm Arrival at Mt. Apo Summit (2954masl)
12:30pm Lunch at White sand E-camp
06:00pm Arrival at Sitio Colan, End of Mt. Apo trek
08:00pm Dinner at Digos
11:00pm Check-in overnight at Davao City
Day 3 (End of Event. May 2, 2019)
Departure back to manila
EVENT FEE: 4000/pax
Transpo from davao to jop to davao
Permit fee for the climb
Tour guide fees
Food for the climb
Pre-climb meeting: April 5, 2019
THINGS TO BRING;
camera (for memories)
extra money (for personal needs, pasalubongs etc.)
POINTS TO CONSIDER:
1. Be patient
2. Be a responsible traveller
3. Hike at your own risk
4. Organizers for not liable for losing your valuables/things
5. Follow the Leave no trace Principles
MODE OF PAYMENT;
Money transfer (cebuana, palawan, lbc)
Name: Mark Cedrick M. Gallardo
TERMS AND CONDITIONS;
1. First come and serve basis.
2. A joiner is required to pay half of the event fee as a downpayment for slot reservation which will be deducted from the event fee.
3. Don't forget to send your copy of transaction receipt once your payment is done.
4. Remaining balance will be collected on the day of the event.
5. Only those with downpayments will be considered as an official participants.
6. "Backout dancer participants" 1 week before the event, considered as sold.
7. Downpayment is non-refundable, but transferable to non-joiners.
8. Organizers have the right to cancel the event due to lack of participants and unsustainable weather.
9. Downpayment is refundable once organizer cancels the event, unless rescheduled.