About this eventRead more See less
Pirata Backpackers goes to MT. BALAGBAG
LLA: 777 MASL (unverified)
Days required / Hours to summit: 1 day / 1-2 hours
Specs: Minor climb, Difficulty 3/9, Trail class 1-2
1:00 PM: Cubao-EDSA to Tungko Jeepney Terminal via bus
2:30 PM: Tungko Jeep Terminal to Licao-Licao Terminal via jeepney
3:00 PM: Licao-Licao drop-off to Sitio Balagbag Registration Area
4:00 PM: Start trekking
5:30 PM: ETA at resorrt
6:40 PM: Setting up of tent
7:00 PM: Prepare and eat dinner
9:00 PM: Rest time, socials and evening photo opportunities
4:30 AM: Start Trekking at Summit
5:00 AM: Sunrise viewing
6:00 AM: ETD from the summit
6:30 AM: Prepare and eat breakfast
8:00 AM: Preparation to leaving (dismantling of tent, cleaning the area, etc.)
10:30 AM: ETA at Licao-Licao Jeep Terminal
11:30 AM: ETD to Tungko Jeep Terminal
12:00 PM: ETA at Tungko Jeep Terminal
1:00 PM: ETD to Cubao
2:30 PM: ETA at Cubao
- Registration fee
- 2 hosted meals (Day 1 Lunch and Dinner, Day 2 Breakfast)
THINGS TO BRING
· atleast 2L Water
· Change Clothes
· Packed Lunch
· Food utensils
· First Aid Kit inc Personal Meds
· Insect Repellent
· Kikay kit/Toiletries
· Wet Wipes/Paper Towels
· Waterproofing items (Large plastic bags/Ziplock bags)
· Poncho or Umbrella
· Headlamps &/or Flashlights
· Trash Bag (Leave No Trace)
· Extra Cash
HOW TO JOIN
Kindly confirm your slot by sending us a copy of your deposit of at least 500 Php on or before to either of the account details below:
Money transfer (i.e. Cebuana and Palawan Express Padala)
Jenina Elexis Gatuz
(0995) 026 4990
BDO - 005070315685
Jenina Elexis Gatuz
- BPI - 1899512355
Grace Kristine Agcaoili
Terms & Conditions
Your downpayment will also mean your conformity to these T&C
- Downpayment is required to secure the slot. 1st come 1st serve basis.
- Balance should be settled on the event date.
- Notice of cancellation within 72hrs before departure time will deem the reservation payment not refundable.
- Down payments are non-refundable but transferrable to another person for the same event only. Not valid as a full payment for a registered participant.
- The organizers have the right to cancel the event in case for the following reasons:
5.1 If the minimum required number of participants was not met, downpayments will be refunded.
5.2 If the weather is in bad condition and not ideal for a hike, it will be postponed to the next available date.
- Be prepared and do enough research for your guidance.
- Respond as soon as you can and confirm your slot.
- Be on time.
- Be sociable and friendly. Share your (trail) food! :)
- Keep your distance when smoking.
- Drink moderately during socials.
- Minimize noise and music. Respect other joiners, the locals and the nature itself.
- Ask questions to the organizers prior the event date and give feedback after the travel. We always create group chats but private message will do.
- Your own safety is your responsibility.
- Follow the instructions of the organizer/s and local guide/s for precautions.
🌀 Leave No Trace Seven Principles
- Plan ahead and prepare
- Travel and camp on durable surfaces
- Dispose of waste properly
- Leave what you find
- Minimize campfire impacts
- Respect wildlife
- Be considerate of other visitors
🙋🏻 We organize fun, affordable and hassle-free events for mountain climbing, island hopping, beach, waterfalls and city tours open for solo joiners, couples or a group of friends.
📱Contact us at (0995) 026 4990
📷 Follow us on Instagram @piratabackpackers
💌 E-mail us at [email protected]
CLIMB | SWIM | ADVENTURE
We support responsible tourism.
Reduce. Reuse. Recycle. ♻️
“PIRATA Backpackers” 👌🏾
All Rights Reserved