About this eventRead more See less
Major jumpoff: Brgy. San Andres, Tanay, Rizal
LLA: 645 MASL / 780 MASL
Days required / Hours to destination: 1 day /1.5h (Mapatag); 3-4 (Susong Dalaga Peak)
Specs: Minor climb, Difficulty 3/9, Trail class 1-3
Features: Grassland slopes, views of Laguna, Rizal, and Quezon
Event Fee: P850
Down Payment: 500
Balance: 350-upon meet up
00:30 Meet up Mcdo Greenfields
01:00 ETD to San Andres
03:30 ETD bgy. san andres, jump off/ register/ secure guide
03:40 start trek
05:40 duhatan ridge,Rest,Photo ops
06:00 start trek to mapatag plateau
07:30 summit photo ops
08:00 to Rangyas peak
09:30 Rangyas peak, photo ops
10:00 descent to Kay-Ibon Falls
11:00 Kay-Ibon Falls-swim/ explore/ photo ops/ Lunch
13:00 Start descend
15:00 Jump off
16:00 back to Greenfield
19:00 Wendy`s Greenfield
ITINERARY MAY CHANGE DUE TO PACING AND OTHER DISTURBANCES IN THE SITUATION
Be careful and alert always.
Itinerary might change depending on the team's pacing/moevement on actual event.
Organizer - a person who organizes, especially one who forms and organizes a group.–dictionary
(not a caretaker, not a nurse or even not a doctor so climb at your own risk.)
but still an organizer is someone who cares for all the goodness of the group, someone whom you can call when in need and provide first aid (other than yourself) when something inadequate happened.
BDO (with 50 php addtional kapag over the counter; online none)
Maidee Ann R, Salvan
Account Number: 003590406482
COINS.PH thru 7/11
GCASH thru 711
Maidee Ann R. Salvan
Tayabas City Quezon Province
Maidee Ann Salvan
Mark Denver Naredo
1. “Pay Php 500 of REG Fee to confirm your slot” and “First reg.-first serve” policy. Please inform me immediately if payment has been made, take a picture of it and send to me via facebook
2. Please register only if you are 100% sure you are joining.
3. The payments made to us are only refundable if we cancel due to weather issues or fortuitous events.
4. Upon payment, you will receive a copy of complete guidelines including things to bring, itinerary, reminders, etc…
5. Back out 4 days before and/or last minute of the event is NON-REFUNDABLE but transferable only if you are the one who searched for a new participant. (IF YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SEARCHED FOR A NEW PARTICIPANT NOT US, NOT THE ORGANIZER).
This is applicable only for dayhike minor events.
Otherwise; day hike major events, multi day hike and overnight, Back out 10 days before and/or last minute of the event is NON-REFUNDABLE BUT transferable ONLY if YOU are the one who searched for a new participant. If there is none, it is understood to be automatically sold.
6. Respect organizers effort in organizing the said event or else Do It Yourself. If we trust you please don’t break our trust same as you trusted us.
7. The organizers have the right to CANCEL the event if MINIMUM numbers of participants are not met (12pax). Reservation fees will be fully refunded if the event is cancelled not unless rescheduled.
THINGS TO BRING:
- Sun and Rain Protection (raincoat, arm sleeves, shades, cap, etc.)
- waterproofing for your things
- 2 to 3Liters of Water
- Bfaz/Packed lunch
- first aid kit
- personal medicine
- kikay kit
- Trash bags/Extra plastics