About this eventRead more See less
Mt. Batolusong + sidetrip Kay-ibon Falls
JUMP-OFF: Brgy San Andres , Tanay Rizal
Elevation: 645 MASL/780 MASL
Tour guide fee
1:00am meet up at Mcdo panay avenue (quezon ave near centris along mrt quezon ave station)
1:30am Etd to Jumpoff (San Andres)
3:30am Eta Jumpoff/Register/Secure guide/Briefing
4:30am Start trek
6:00am Duhatan ridge
7:30am Mapatag Plateau
8:00am Eta Rangyas peak
10:00am Proceed to Kay Ibon falls
11:30am Early Lunch
1:00pm Descent back to jumpoff
2:00pm Jumpoff/Wash up
3:00pm ETD Going Back to Mcdo Panay Ave
5:00PM ETA to Mcdo Panay Ave
WHAT TO BRING?
- Packed Breakfast and Lunch
- Water 2-Liters ( depends on your own consumption)
- Trail Foods (chocolates, biscuit, jelly ace, crackers)
- Extra Clothes + Swimming clothes
- Personal Hygiene and Toiletries
- ID with Emergency Contact
- Poncho or raincoat
- Always Prepare for the unexpected things.
- Leave no trace to the trail / avoid throwing anything/littering.
Note: Non refundable for back out dancer, but transferrable to other joiner. Willing humanap ng kapalit. ?
Downpayment is required.
Atleast Php300 , balance payment is upon meet up.
Thru BPI acct, palawan express , cebuana lhuillier