02:00 AM – Meet up at McDonald’s EDSA-Panay Ave., QC
02:30 AM – ETD to Nasugbu
05:00 AM – ETA Evercrest Jump off
05:30 AM – Start trek
06:30 AM – ETA at 1st registration
08:00 AM – ETA at New Trail campsite
09:30 AM – ETA at Summit (Peak 10)
10:30 AM – Start descend via Old Trail
01:00 PM – ETA Jump off
01:30 PM – ETD to Layon Bato Riverview; swimming, cliff jumping (know your limits, at your own risk)
03:30 PM – Wash up/shower (own account P25)
04:00 PM – ETD to Tagaytay
05:00 PM – ETA Tagaytay for early dinner (own account)
07:00 PM – ETD Manila
09:00 PM – Home Sweet Home – see you in the next Peak Trekkers Ph event
NOTE: Itinerary serves as a guide and may vary from actual due to several factors; i.e. weather, trail pacing, obstructions, etc.
“WE HIKE AS A TEAM”
“Walang iwanan. Lahat sama-sama.”
THINGS TO BRING:
• Drinking water 2-3 liters
• Trail foods (jelly ace, nuts, chocolates, raisins, biscuits)
• Lunch (packed meal – own account)
• Hiking shoes/sandals
• Trekking pole
• Headlamp / flashlight
• Cap & Gloves
• Sunblock & Toiletries
• First aid & Personal medicines
• OOTD/good camera/power bank
• Swimwear & extra clothes
• Plastic bags for wet clothes
• Garbage bag for trash
• Extra cash (just enough)
Anticipate bad weather
Waterproof your bag
*** Pack light
• First to pay down payment, first to secure slot.
• Down payment is non-refundable, but transferrable.
• Remaining balance to be paid on the event day.
• The organizer has the right to cancel the event in case of bad weather condition, failure to meet the minimum number of participants, or due to uncontrollable circumstances.
• In case of cancellation, the event maybe rescheduled. Otherwise payment shall be refunded.
Via Bank Deposit:
BDO ACCT# 004260018429
***BPI ACCT# 1959208367
Via Remittance Center: Cebuana, MLuiller, LBC
Receiver: CONSTANTE ALMUETE
Address: Project 8, Quezon City
• Understand the risks in outdoor adventures.
• Know your limitations. Mid or Major Hikes are not for beginners.
• If you have medical condition or allergy please notify us. Doctor’s certificate maybe required.
• Be sure to inform your family about this event.
• Send PM or TEXT for any query.
• Please adhere to LNT Principles (Leave No Trace).
TRAVEL ▪ ENJOY ▪ CARE
• Land transfer (RT Pick-up point to Jump-off)
• Registration Fee
• Guide Fee
• Bag Tag
• Trail food & Meals
• Wash-up P25
• Other personal expenses
• (Estimate budget for exclusions: P300)