About this eventRead more See less
Mt. Batulao Traverse Day Hike
Jump off: Evercrest golf course, Nasugbu, Batangas
Specs: Minor climb, difficulty 4/9 trail
Features: open trail, rolling slopes,
scenic view of batangas
0000 Meet up Mcdo greefield district
0100 ETD Nasugbu
0330 Breakfast or buy breakfast at mcdo tagaytay
0430 ETA Evercrest
0500 Start Trek
0600 Arrival at Camp 1; register; rest
0630 Resume trek to summit
0800 ETA Summit; photo ops; snacks
1000 Start descent to new trail
1130 ETA new trail registration; rest; lunch
1230 Start descent to Evercrest
1430 ETA Evercrest; wash up
1530 ETD Evercrest
pwede pa mag side trip sa tagaytay
Event fee: 900
Please deposit thru
Money transfer thru Cebuana
Name: Niño Jayson Cruz Dublin
Add: Taguig City
Cp no.: 0956 846 9051
1. Reservation is on a "first come, first served" basis.
2. Reservation fee is 500 pesos to secure a slot, balance shall be paid upon meet up.
3. Reservation fee is non refundable but transferrable to new participant/s for the same event. It is the responsibility of the participant to look for replacement/new participant. Last minute back out(3 days before departure) is considered sold and shall be charged the full event fee.
4. The host/s has the right to cancel the event if
(1) the weather seems unfavorable on the date of the event or
(2) if the minimum number of participants (15) is not met, downpayment shall be refunded.
5. In case the event will be rescheduled and participant is not available on the rescheduled date/s, reservation fee/downpayment shall be refunded or can be used on other events.
Things to bring:
Poncho/raincoat/umbrella in case it rains
LNT (leave no trace) principle
- leave nothing but footprints
- take nothing but pictures
- kill nothing but time
- keep nothing but memories
Dispose of waste properly - all your trash, wrappers, tissue,etc., place it in your trash bags and bring it with you at the jumpoff
do not go off trail and create new trail
leave the trees, plants, rocks as you found them. Do not vandalize.
* be courteous and give way to other hikers