11:00 PM – Meet Up @ McDonald's EDSA-Panay Ave beside MRT Quezon Ave Station Southbound
DAY 1 – CLIMB PROPER
12:00 MN – ETD to Sampaloc, Tanay Rizal
01:45 AM – ETA Sampaloc, Tanay Rizal
02:15 AM – ETA Daraitan River. Cross with raft and take trike to barangay hall
02:45 AM – ETA Barangay Hall; Register and Secure guides
03:30 AM – Start trek
06:00 AM – ETA summit. Explore the view point
07:30 AM – Start descent to Tinipak River
10:00 AM – ETA at Tinipak River
11:00 AM – Explore the area, Caving, Swimming, Photo Ops
02:00 PM – Proceed to Brgy. Daraitan via riverside trail
03:00 PM – Wash Up
04:00 PM – ETD to Manila
07:00 PM – ETA Manila
NOTE: Itinerary serves as a guide and may vary from actual due to several factors; i.e. weather, trail pacing, obstructions, etc.
“WE HIKE AS A TEAM”
“Walang iwanan. Lahat sama-sama.”
THINGS TO BRING:
• Wear comfortable hiking shoes/sandals
• Drinking water 2L
• Trail foods (jelly ace, nuts, chocolates, raisins, biscuits)
• Lunch (packed meal – own account)
• Trekking pole
• Headlamp / flashlight
• Cap & gloves
• Raingear/poncho/umbrella for shade
• Sunblock & Toiletries
• First aid & Personal medicines
• Good camera/power bank
• Extra clothes & socks
• Plastic bags for wet clothes
• Garbage bag for waste
• Extra cash
Always anticipate bad weather
Waterproof your bag
***Pack light (just bring the essentials)
• First to pay down payment, first to secure slot.
• Down payment is non-refundable, but transferrable.
• Remaining balance to be paid on the event day.
• The organizer has the right to cancel the event in case of bad weather condition, failure to meet the minimum number of participants, or due to uncontrollable circumstances.
• In case of cancellation, the event maybe rescheduled. Otherwise payment shall be refunded.
Via Bank Deposit:
BDO ACCT# 004260018429
** BPI ACCT# 1959208367
• Understand the risks in outdoor adventures. Never under estimate the mountains.
• Hike at your own risk. Always adhere to the advice of tour coordinator and guide.
• Know your limitations. Mid or Major Hikes are not for beginners.
• If you have medical condition or allergy please notify us. Doctor’s certificate maybe required.
• Be sure to inform your family about this event.
• Please practice the LNT Principles (Leave No Trace).
TRAVEL ▪ ENJOY ▪ CARE
• Land transfer (RT Pick-up point to Jump-off)
• Registration Fee
• Guide Fee
• Bag Tag
• Trail food & Meals
• Wash-up P25
• Other personal expenses (Estimate budget for exclusions: P250)