About this eventRead more See less
Mt.Daraitan / Tinipak River / Cave
(Hiking, Splelunking & Cliff Diving)
LLA: 14°36'48.5"N 121°26'19.5E, 739 MASL (7.39)
Days required/hours to summit: 1day/2.5-4hrs.
Specs: Minor Climb, Difficulty 4/9, Tropical Forest, Limestone formations, river, trek.
12:00am - Mcdonald's Aurora Cubao (near LRT2 Araneta Center Cubao Station)
01:00am - ETD to brgy. Daraitan,Tanay Rizal
03:00am - ETA at jumpoff brgy. Daraitan, Tanay Rizal,bfast,secure guide
03:30am - Orientation at Brgy. Hall
04:00am - Start Trek to Mt. Daraitan
06:30am - ETA Summit of Mt. Daraitan,rest/photo ops
08:30am - Start descend to Heart Peak
09:30am - arrival at Heart Peak,photo ops
10:00am - descend to Tinipak River
12:30nn - Arrival at Tinipak River, lunch
01:30pm - start descend to Tinipak river
01:40pm - at Tinipak River,photo ops/rock formation/ swimming/ cliff diving
03:30pm - HeadBack at Brgy. Hall
04:30pm - ETA Brgy. Hall,wash up,pack up
06:00pm - ETD to Cubao
09:00pm - ETA Cubao (back to reality)
EVENT FEE: 850php
✅Private van (RT)
✅Tinipak River fee
❎Event shirt 230php (optional)
❎not stated above
THINGS TO BRING:
- 2-3 L of water
- Pack Lunch
- first aid kit
- trail foods (nuts,chocolate,jrlly ace,etc)
- extra clothes (top to bottom)
- sun protection (sunblock,cap,shades,scarf)
- plastic bags
- poncho/umbrella (incase of rain)
- personal toiletries
- camera, powerbank
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Strictly No Down payment, No Slot/s
- Slot reservations is on "First come, First serve basis"
- Reservation fee of 500php only per participants is required
- Outstanding balance will be collected in the day of the event
- Reservation fee is non-refundable but transferable to eligible participants
- Cancellations within the week of departure,the slot is considered to be taken and pax need to pay ? of the stated budget
- Organizer has the right to cancel the event if the minimum number (14pax) has not been reach
- Itinerary is may vary depends on the actual situation like traffic, bad weather, pacing and ect.
- Bring only appropriate clothing,gears and equipment.
"LNT Principles (leave no trace)
Leave nothing but footprints
Take nothing but pictures
Kill nothing but time
Keep nothing but memories".
If you have any questions or inquiry please contact to this mobile phone
0975 1444 225.