About this eventRead more See less
Mount Guiting Guiting Magdiwang Trail to Olango Trail, San Fernando
Day 0 ( Feb. 21. 2019 thu )
1200noon - 0100PM - Meet Up Buendia terminal
0300PM - 0400 PM - Batangas Port buy Pack Dinner/Snack or Etc.
0400PM - 0500 PM - Batangas Port to Romblon, Romblon
Day 1( Feb. 22, 2019 Fri. )
0600 AM - ETA Romblon, Romblon
0700 AM - Buy Supply @ Romblon Market
1030 AM- Board M/V Maria Querubin to Sibuyan Island
1130 AM - Bulong Port
1200 PM - Sir Jayson Tangco Houuse/ Lunch
0100 PM - Travel to DENR ( all )Briefing
0130 PM - Secure Guide and Porter
0200 PM - Buy for 2days Climb/Food and all supplies including Guide and Porter for Meals per Group Sharing
0400 PM - Back to Sir Jayson House
0600 PM - Dinner and Prepare Breakfast /Pack Lunch
0700 PM - Lights Off
Day 2 ( Feb 23, 2019 sat)
0100 AM - Wake-up and Breakfast/ Prepare Pack Lunch
0200 AM - Start Trek
0330 AM - River first Water Source
0400 AM - Camp 1
0530 AM - Camp 2
6000 AM - Camp 3
0630 AM - Bulod Spring Reload Water ( pag meron )
0700 AM - Mayo's Peak/Photo Ops
O730 AM - Resume Trek
0800 AM - The KNIFE EDGE Crossing
0900 AM - Camel Back
1030 AM - KISS THE WALL
1100 AM - Mabel Spring/Reload Water( pag meron )
1200 PM - Peak of Deception/Lunch
0100 PM - 90 degrees assault
0130 PM - Secret Garden
0145 PM - G2 SUMMIT/Photo Ops
2000 PM - Resume Trek
5000 PM - Camp 3 and Set-up Camp
0530 PM - Prepare Dinner
0800 PM - Lights Off
Day 3 ( Feb 24, 2019 Sun.)
0500 AM - Wake-Up Call
0600 AM - Prepare and Breakfast
0630 AM - Break Camp
0700 AM - Start Trek
0830 AM - Camp 2
1000 AM - Camp 1
1100 AM - Olango River
1200 AM - 4 kms. Exit Point/Logout/Lunch
1230 PM - Back to Sir Jayson House ( Magdiwang )
0200 PM - Free Time and Celebration
Day 4 ( Feb 25, 2019 monday. )
0600 AM back to manila
Optional Sidetrip Cresta de Gallo
Ferry Ride( Batangas-Romblon-Batangas )
Ferry Ride ( Romblon-Sibuyan-Romblon )
Porters and Guides 3:1 Ratio
* Tranfo of land
Nov 31 2018 - 1000
Dec 25 2018 - 1000
Account Name :
Things to bring:
-Trekking pants/trekking clothes (drifit)
-Leggings/ leg warmer
-Raincoat/waterproof jacket (just in case umulan)
-Gloves/Bonnet / head dress
-First aid kit
-Lock n Lock
-Toiletries (tissues,wetwipes,soap,shampoo etc.)
-Personal food/trail food
- extra money
CLIMBING AND OTHER OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES RELEASE FORM
Participant Agreement, Release and Acknowledgement of Risk
In consideration of the services of the RAYMOND SAMBILAY, his Team Leaders and all other persons or entities acting on their behalf, I hereby agree to release and discharge RAYMOND SAMBILAY and his Team Leaders, on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that outdoor climbing and other outdoor activities entails known and unanticipated risks which could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. The risks include, among other things: the hazards of walking on uneven terrain and slips and falls; being struck by rock fall and/or other objects dislodged or thrown from above; the use of climbing ropes and equipment; forces of nature, including lightning, weather changes and landslides; the risk of falling off rock; the risk of exposure to insect bites; the risk of altitude and temperature including hypothermia, frostbite, mountain sickness, elevated blood pressure and heat stroke; my own physical condition, and the physical exertion associated with this activity; falling off a rock wall; falling to the ground, on others or being fallen on by others ; abrasions from the rock wall; climbing out of control or beyond one’s personal limits; the negligence of other climbers, visitors, participants, or other persons who may be present; musculoskeletal injuries; head injuries or; my own negligence.
Furthermore, Raymond Sambilay and his Team Leaders have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of participant’s fitness abilities. They might misjudge the weather, elements, or terrain. They may give inadequate warnings or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless RAYMOND SAMBILAY from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this.
4. Should RAYMOND SAMBILAY, be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
5. I certify that I have no medical or physical conditions which could interfere with my safety in this activity, or else I am willing to assume and bear the costs of all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
6. In the event that I file a lawsuit against RAYMOND SAMBILAY, I agree to do so solely in the City of Manila, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in the action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if I or anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my rights to maintain a lawsuit against RAYMOND SAMBILAY on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.