About this eventRead more See less
MT. GUITING GUITING RevTrav 2d1n
via Tampayan - Olango trail
Major Jumpoff: Brgy. Tampayan, Magdiwang, Romblon
Difficulty: 9/9, major climb
Features: Tropical rainforests, river crossing, rockies, knife edge
Day 1, (April 16, Tuesday)
10:00am Assembly at Jam Liner Terminal Buendia Taft ave.
10:30am ETD Lucena City
02:00pm ETA Dalahican Port, Boarding to Sibuyan Island via Starhorse
02:00pm ETD Magdiwang, Romblon
Day 2, (April 17, Wednesday)
04:00am ETA Ambulong Port transfer to service bound to brgy. tampayan jumpoff, buy foods for the climb
06:00am ETA Tampayan jumpoff, preparing things for the climb
08:00am ETA DENR Sibuyan Office, Register, Orientation
09:00am Back to tampayan jumpoff
09:30am Start trek
10:00am River Crossings
11:30am Camp 1, lunch
02:00pm Camp 2
04:30pm Camp 3
05:00pm Bulod's spring, water source
06:00pm ETA Mayo's Peak, Set camp, preparing for dinner
08:00pm Dinner, socials
Day 3, (April 18, Thursday)
06:00am Wake up call, sunrise viewing, breakfast
08:00am Resume trek
08:30am Knife edge
10:30am Kiss the wall
11:00am Mabel's spring, water source
12:00pm Peak of deception
12:30pm ETA Mt. Guiting Guiting Summit, photo ops
01:15pm Exit via Olango Trail
11:30pm End of trek, back to tampayan
Day 4 (April 19, Friday)
07:00am wake up call, preparing things for cresta de gallo sidetrip
11:00am Etd cresta de gallo
12:30pm Eta cresta de gallo, set camp, lunch
open itinerary, walwalan na
Day 5 (April 20, Saturday)
06:00am Wake up call, breakfast, konting sulyap sa ganda ni cresta
10:00am back to magdiwang
ikot ng sibuyan pag kaya pa, like cantingas, busay falls etc.
Day 6 (April 21, Sunday)
09:00am Eta ambulong going to romblon,romblon
12:00pm buy pasalubong, ikot romblon island
09:00pm etd batangas port via 2go
EVENT FEE: 5,500/pax
One way ferry ride (Lucena-Sibuyan)
Denr registration fee
Tour guide fee
7 Hosted meals
Ferry ride (Romblon-Batangas)
Sibuyan trike transpo
Bus ride (Manila-Batangas-Manila)
boat rental (cresta, sharing)
Climb shirt (optional)
THINGS TO BRING;
camera (for memories)
extra money (for personal needs, pasalubongs etc.)
POINTS TO CONSIDER:
1. Be patient
2. Be a responsible traveller
3. Hike at your own risk
4. Organizers for not liable for losing your valuables/things
5. Follow the Leave no trace Principles
MODE OF PAYMENT;
Money transfer (cebuana, palawan, lbc)
Name: Mark Cedrick M. Gallardo
TERMS AND CONDITIONS;
1. First come and serve basis.
2. A joiner is required to pay half of the event fee as a downpayment for slot reservation which will be deducted from the event fee.
3. Don't forget to send your copy of transaction receipt once your payment is done.
4. Remaining balance will be collected on the day of the event.
5. Only those with downpayments will be considered as an official participants.
6. "Backout dancer participants" 1 week before the event, considered as sold.
7. Downpayment is non-refundable, but transferable to non-joiners.
8. Organizers have the right to cancel the event due to lack of participants and unsustainable weather.
9. Downpayment is refundable once organizer cancels the event, unless rescheduled.