About this eventRead more See less
MT. GUITING GUITING 3d2n
via Tampayan trail
Major Jumpoff: Brgy. Tampayan, Magdiwang, Romblon
Difficulty: 9/9, major climb
Features: Tropical rainforests, river crossing, rockies, knife edge
Day 1, (May 21, Tuesday)
10:00am Assembly at Jam Liner Terminal Buendia Taft ave.
10:30am ETD Lucena City
02:00pm ETA Dalahican Port, Boarding to Sibuyan Island via Starhorse
02:00pm ETD Magdiwang, Romblon
Day 2, (May 22, Wednesday)
04:00am ETA Ambulong Port transfer to service bound to brgy. tampayan jumpoff, buy foods for the climb
06:00am ETA Tampayan jumpoff, preparing things for the climb
08:00am ETA DENR Sibuyan Office, Register, Orientation
09:00am Back to tampayan jumpoff
09:30am Start trek
10:00am River Crossings
11:30am Camp 1, lunch
02:00pm Camp 2
04:30pm Camp 3
05:00pm Bulod's spring, water source
06:00pm ETA Mayo's Peak, Set camp, preparing for dinner
08:00pm Dinner, socials
Day 3, (May 23, Thursday)
06:00am Wake up call, sunrise viewing, breakfast
08:00am Resume trek
08:30am Knife edge
10:30am Kiss the wall
11:00am Mabel's spring, water source
12:00pm Peak of deception
12:30pm ETA Mt. Guiting Guiting Summit, photo ops
01:15pm Secret garden, lunch
02:00pm Resume trek
07:00pm Back at Mayo's peak, dinner
10:00pm lights off
Day 4 (May 24, Friday)
01:00am Early wake up call, breakfast, breakcamp
02:00am Start descent
08:00am End of trek, wash up, preparing things
09:30am ETD Ambulong Port, ride ferry going to Romblon, Romblon
11:30am ETA Romblon, Romblon. lunch
12:30am Buy foods for beach camp at Nonok beach
03:00am ETA Nonok beach, setcamp, walwalan na....
Day 5 (May 25, Saturday)
08:00am Wake up call, breakfast, breakcamp after
10:00am Start of romblon tour
St. Joseph Cathedral
Romblon Shopping Center (buy pasalubong)
Fort San Andres
12:30pm Back to Romblon Port,
01:30pm ETD Batangas Port
Day 6 (May 26, Sunday)
03:00am ETA Batangas Port
05:30am ETA Manila
EVENT FEE: 5,500/pax
One way ferry ride (Lucena-Sibuyan)
Denr registration fee
Tour guide fee
7 Hosted meals
Ferry ride (Romblon-Batangas)
Sibuyan trike transpo
Bus ride (Manila-Batangas-Manila)
Romblon service fee (sharing)
Nonok beach entrance and camping fee
Climb shirt (optional)
THINGS TO BRING;
camera (for memories)
extra money (for personal needs, pasalubongs etc.)
POINTS TO CONSIDER:
1. Be patient
2. Be a responsible traveller
3. Hike at your own risk
4. Organizers for not liable for losing your valuables/things
5. Follow the Leave no trace Principles
MODE OF PAYMENT;
Money transfer (cebuana, palawan, lbc)
Name: Mark Cedrick M. Gallardo
TERMS AND CONDITIONS;
1. First come and serve basis.
2. A joiner is required to pay half of the event fee as a downpayment for slot reservation which will be deducted from the event fee.
3. Don't forget to send your copy of transaction receipt once your payment is done.
4. Remaining balance will be collected on the day of the event.
5. Only those with downpayments will be considered as an official participants.
6. "Backout dancer participants" 1 week before the event, considered as sold.
7. Downpayment is non-refundable, but transferable to non-joiners.
8. Organizers have the right to cancel the event due to lack of participants and unsustainable weather.
9. Downpayment is refundable once organizer cancels the event, unless rescheduled.