About this eventRead more See less
Sibuyan island, Romblon
Entry point: Brgy. Tampayan, Magdiwang, Sibuyan Island
Specs: Major climb, Difficulty 9/9, trail class 2-5
Features: Knife-edged rocky trail, rock bouldering/scrambling, tropical forest
Group porter fee
Food (kkb sharing)
03:00pm assembly kamuning jam liner
08:00pm eta batangas port
09:00pm roro departure via starlight to sibuyan island
07;00am eta sibuyan island port
08:00am brgy reg/ breakfast/ buy pack lunch / buy supply
09:00am secure guide and porter / Denr reg
10:00am final prep
11:00am start trek
12:00nn lunch along the trail
05:30pm mayo’s peak/ set camp / rest
09:00pm lights off
05:00am wake up call / breakfast
06:00am start trek
07:00am knife edge / photo ops
08:30am mabel/ water source
12:00nn eta mt G2 summit / photo ops / lunch
05:00pm eta mayo’s peak
07:00pm dinner / socials
10:00pm lights off
06:00am wake up call/ break camp/ breakfast
11:00am eta jump off/ wash up
12:00nn etd going to cresta de gallo (optional)
01:00pm lunch / buy supply
03:00pm eta cresta de gallo / photo ops
06:00 victory climb dinner / socials walwalan
06:00am back to sibuyan port
08:00am breakfast / wash up
09:00am boarding roro
11:00pm eta batangas port
Things to bring:
Sleeping bag / blanket
Cap / sunscreen
Proper shirt (drifit)
Sandals / slippers
Extra money / emergency money
- Itinerary is just a basis not accurate and could possibly change based on the actual situations.
- The organizer are not liable for any damage and lost.
- Hike at your own risk.
- Expext the unexpected.
TERM and CONDITIONS
- Downpayment for slot reservation (2000) is non-refundable but transferable (new participants).
- Slot reservation is on first come, first basis.
- Cancellation within 10days before the event is considered as sold(fullpayment event fee).
- The organizer has the right to cancel or reschedule the event;
- If did not meet the minimum participants(5pax)
- Due to weather conditions.
Leave no trace (LNT) principles
• Plan ahead and prepare.
• Travel and camp on a durable surface.
• Dispose of waste properly.
• Leave what you find.
• Minimum use and impact of fire.
• Respect the wildlife.
• Be considerste to others.
- Body conditioning (jogging, carb load etc.).
- waterproofing method