About this eventRead more See less
Mt. Kitanglad Traverse Mt. Dulang Dulang
Difficulty: 8/9, Major Climb
This is an organized event by Highlander Outdoors.
NOTE: This climb is not suitable for beginners, intense training is a must for you to overcome this. The organizer has the right to decide if you are capable to join this event via screening and tune-up climbs.
Day 0 (April 24, 2019)
08:00am Assembly at Agora Terminal CDO bound to Malaybalay City
11:00am Arrival at Malaybalay City, Secure permits, Meet up the guides, Buy goods, lunch
04:00pm Arrival at Mt. Kitanglad Basecamp (1286masl), Start ritual with the IP, rest for tomorrow climb
Day 1 (April 25, 2019)
05:00am Wake-up call, Breakfast, prepare things for the climb, prepare packed lunch
07:00am Start trek
10:00am Big Rock, Kitanglad Mark (2318masl), pass by some metal ladders
01:00pm Arrival at Mt. Kitanglad Summit (2899masl), Water source, late lunch, rest
07:00pm Middle Summit E-camp (2600masl), Pitch Tent, Dinner, Rest
Day 2 (April 26, 2019)
02:00am Wake-up call, Breakcamp
03:00am Commence assault to Mt. Dulang Dulang Summit
06:30am Arrival at Mt. Dulang Dulang Summit (2947masl), rest, photo ops, Water source after proceed at summit
08:00am Manis Garden (2750masl)
11:30am Alanib River (2186masl), Water source, lunch
04:00pm Arrival at Brgy. Songco (Exit Point), End of KD2 trek
06:00pm Back to Malaybalay City
EVENT FEE: 5,500/pax
Transpo from Malaybalay to Jumpoff back to Malaybalay
Eco Cultural fee for 2 peaks
Ritual fee including ritual materials
Porter fee for tents, and food
Food for the climb
Pre-climb meeting: April 5, 2019
THINGS TO BRING;
camera (for memories)
extra money (for personal needs, pasalubongs etc.)
POINTS TO CONSIDER:
1. Be patient
2. Be a responsible traveller
3. Hike at your own risk
4. Organizers for not liable for losing your valuables/things
5. Follow the Leave no trace Principles
MODE OF PAYMENT;
Money transfer (cebuana, palawan, lbc)
Name: Mark Cedrick M. Gallardo
TERMS AND CONDITIONS;
1. First come and serve basis.
2. A joiner is required to pay half of the event fee as a downpayment for slot reservation which will be deducted from the event fee.
3. Don't forget to send your copy of transaction receipt once your payment is done.
4. Remaining balance will be collected on the day of the event.
5. Only those with downpayments will be considered as an official participants.
6. "Backout dancer participants" 1 week before the event, considered as sold.
7. Downpayment is non-refundable, but transferable to non-joiners.
8. Organizers have the right to cancel the event due to lack of participants and unsustainable weather.
9. Downpayment is refundable once organizer cancels the event, unless rescheduled.