About this eventRead more See less
DIEhikers Unlimited Event
Not advisable for beginners. Just pm me if you are interested and for your evaluate screening.
Mt. Mabanban is the second highest peak (1035masl) in Cawag mountain range and still un explored via Mt. Balingkilat.
Event Fee: 1400
• Van Transfers RT
• Registration Fee
• Guide Fee
Day 0 - Saturday
08:00 PM - Assembly Time
Mcdonalds Kia Theatre
09:00 PM - ETD to Pundaquit, San Antonio
Day 1 - Sunday
05:00 PM - ETA Jump Off Point
Rest, wash up
07:00 PM - ETD to Manila/ Dinner along the road
11:30 PM - ETA MANILA
Complete Details Itinerary will be share for sure joiners only
Things to bring:
Trail Water (2-3L)
Trail food Pack Lunch
First aid kit Cap/sunblock
Poncho/rain gear (Just in case)
Camera / Powerbank
NOTES TO REMEMBER
1. Please make sure that your body is conditioned well. You can start jogging so your heart and lungs would be ready.
2. DON'T FORGET TO WATERPROOF YOUR THINGS!
3. Expect the UNEXPECTED.
FINAL REMINDERS, MUST READ!!
1. Following the LNT (Leave no trace) principle
- Every participant is REQUIRED to bring their own garbage bag.
- Wala po tayong iiwang kalat (kung anong inakyat, yun din ang ibababa) mula sa malaking kalat hanggang sa pinakamaliit na candy wrapper or upos ng sigarilyo.
-BYOW (Bring your own water)
- May water sources naman kaya baunin lang yung kaya.
3. Grouping on trail.
- Buddy system.
- Make sure na may kasama kayo throughout the trail.
*Wag pong mag-cocommit hanggang di po kayo sure..
Participants must practice this principles: :)
L E A V E N O T R A C E P R I N C I P L E S
Plan Ahead and Prepare
Dispose of Waste Properly
Leave What You Find
Be Considerate of Other Visitors
Leave Nothing But Footprint
Take Nothing But Pictures
Kill Nothing But Time
The Itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect due to many factors such as the weather condition,participants pacing,traffic,etc but we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone to follow the Itinerary.
The Organizer or Event Coordinator has the right to change or adjust the Itinerary with prior notice to Guest/Participants.
800 php must be secure to reserve slot before Feb 23,2020 to be send to BPI. Down payment is NON-REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE to new participants. Also accepting full payments.
Bank of the Philippine Island (BPI)
Account Name: Sanremark B. Dy
Account No.: 4889-0450-06
Contact or PM me for other concerns.
Name: Sanremark B. Dy
7/11/LBC/CEBUANA/Gcash /PALAWAN EXPRESS
If you have question, suggestion or inquiry please contact us.
PLEASE LIKE US ON FB PAGE:
Happy Trail and Godbless