About this eventRead more See less
OPEN FOR FIRST TIMERS
*Taal Heritage Town can be a side trip
Major Jumpoff: Mountaineer’s Store, Brgy. 7 “Siete”, Cuenca
Exit point (traverse): Brgy 5 (to Grotto), Cuenca
LLA: 13°55 N; 121°2 E; 706 MASL (Rockies) / 930 MASL (summit)
Days required / Hours to Rockies / summit : 1 day / 1-2 hr / 2-4 hr
Specs: Minor, Difficulty 3/9 (Rockies); 4/9 (Traverse) Trail class 1-3.
Features: Scenic views of Taal Lake, rock formations, forests
Event Fee: 1,300PHP
First 12 Participants
▪The Itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect due to many factors such as the weather condition, participants pacing, traffic, etc but we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone to follow the Itinerary.
10:30 PM meet up time sa Mcdo San Fernando Intersection,
11:00 PM ang alis doon, papuntang Mcdo Angeles(Nepo Quad)
11:00 PM meet up time Mcdo Nepo Quad,
11:15 PM po ang alis sa Mcdo Nepo Quad.
11:15 PM meet up time sa KFC DAU Terminal
11:30 MN po ang alis sa KFC DAU Terminal
0000 Departure from Pampanga
0400 Arrival at the Jumpoff
0530 Start Trek
0900 Descend from Rockies
1130 ETA in jumpoff, Tidy Up
1230 ETD from Jumpoff
1330 ETA in Taal Heritage Town
1345 Late Lunch
1400 Tour on Taal
1600 ETD from Taal
2000 ETA in Pampanga
*Additional info or activity performed during stipulated time.
ETA: Expected Time of Arrival.
ETD: Expected Time of Departure.
?Roundtrip Van Transfers
? Guide Fee
?FOR PAYMENTS AND RESERVATION?
WE NOW ACCEPT G-CASH PAYMENT.
Just go to your nearest 7-Eleven store to pay.
Use the Cliqq
1. PRESS E-MONEY
2. PRESS GCASH
3. PRESS GCASH IN
4. ENTER MOBILE NUMBER
5. ENTER AMOUNT
6. PRESS ENTER
7. VERIFY AND CLICK NEXT
8. PAY AT THE CASHIER
9. YOU'RE DONE!
Or use the app an send cash to:
want FREE 50 PESOS? Just use my referral code 6QKZQ1, when you register.
Download the app: bit.ly/GCshReferral
For bank deposit details:
Name on Accounts: Noli Nichole Duya
BDO ACCOUNT #: 008770060784
BPI ACCOUNT #: 9689-5197-22
THINGS TO BRING:
✔First Aid Kit/Personal Medicines (if any).
✔Extra clothes in case of getting wet
✔Sandals/Rubber Shoes/Comfy Shoes/Gloves
✔Jacket/Warm Clothes (depends on weather).
✔Toiletries/Tissue Rolls/Personal Hygiene.
✔Packed Breakfast/Lunch (optional/can buy at stop-overs).
Note: Please come fully prepared.
1) Always respect the locals, guides & other mountaineers.
2) Always come well prepared & do your homework.
3) Research about the mountain & also specifics of the area visiting.
4) You should inform the organizer if suffering from any medical conditions (both minor & major).
5) We climb together & never leave anyone behind.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Down-payment half of the price of the event is required to confirm your slot.
2. Down-payment Cut-off is 1 week before the event.
3. Down payment is non-refundable but transferable.
4. Either payment would be refunded or will be used in new schedule for the same event
should there be any cancellation or re-schedule deemed necessary by the Organizer
due to unforeseen events like weather or natural disaster. In any case Organizer will
try to update joiners as early as possible.
5. Minimum of 9 pax/joiners are required to successfully proceed with the event.
In case of less joiners the event could be postponed & marked for re-schedule.
Joiners would be informed accordingly & their payment would be either refunded
or transfer to new schedule, adjustment of budget may also be applied.
6. No last minute cancellation would be accepted for whatsoever reason. Nor there
would be any refund once down payment is made or full payment is made.
7. Please ensure you come well prepared according to the weather.
8. You should bring your personal medicines etc if applicable.
9. Joiners must inform the Organizer about any illness or disease before the climb/payment.
10. You should be physically & mentally prepared to hike/trek/travel destination.
11. Organizers should not be held liable in case of any careless act or irresponsible
act by any joiner.
12. ALL JOINERS MUST CARRY PLASTIC/GARBAGE BAGS FOR PROPER DISPOSAL OF TRASH.
13. STRICTLY NO TRASHING THROUGHOUT THE EVENT.
?You can call/text for further inquiries 0977-194-5349