About this eventRead more See less
LLA 13'55N; 121'2E; 706 MASL (Rockies)/
Days Required/Hours to Rockies/summit;
1 day/ 1-2 hr/ 2-3 hours
Specs: Minor, Difficulty 3/9 (rockies); 4/9
Features: Scenic views of Taal Lake, rock
Event fee: 900
Reservation fee : 500
Van transpo (mla-cuenca-mla)
01:00am- Assembly time at Mcdonalds Eton Centris Besides BMW
02:00am-ETD to Cuenca/JOP
04:00am-ETA Jump off/register/secure guide
06:40am-Start trek grotto-summit
08:30am-ETA summit/photo ops/group pic/
09:00am-stat trek summit-rockies
10:00am-ETA rockies campsite/rest/lunch/group pic/photo ops
11:30am-Resume descent going to Jump off
01:00pm-ETA Jump off/wash up
02:30pm- Lomi Batangas
03:30pm- ETD to Manila
06:00pm- ETA Mc.do Eton Centris
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Downpayments are non refundable but transferable.
(note : Di po sya transferable sa joiners na nasa list na po. Transferable sya if makakahanap ka/kayo ng papalit sa slot na nireserve mo/nyo)
2. Strictly no downpayment no reservation policy. Pede rin pag usapan sa Mismong event na mag bigay basta may Palabra De Honor
3. Organizer has the right to cancel the event due to the following reason:
- Due to bad weather condition.
- If the number of participants were not met.
- for some cases that will risk the safety of the participants.
on such scenarios, the organizer has the right to refer the participants to other organizer with the same event, move the event to a different location (if everyone will agree), or re-schedule the event.
in case the event will be cancelled by the organizers or the participats are not available on other dates, refund shall be given accordingly.
4. No show no refund policy. Whatever the amount that was paid (downpayments, tshirts, whole payments, etc.) will be forfieted in case the participants will not show on the date of the event.
5.Downpayments should be settled until the date given by the organizer. (1 week before the event)
6. No backing out few days before the event or after the downpayment was made. Any amount that was given shall not be refunded.
"Let's work together to be a responsible travellers, both organizers and participants."
Always Prepare for the unexpected things.
Leave no trace to the trail / avoid throwing anything/littering.
*Follow LNT Principles
1. Leave nothing but footprints
2. Kill nothing but time
3. Take nothing but pictures
7 LNT Principles
1. Plan ahead and prepare
2. Travel and camp on durable surfaces
3. Dispose of waste properly
4. Leave what you find
5. Minimize campire impacts
6. Respect wildlife
7. Be considerate to other visitors
The iterenary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect due to many factors such as the weather condition, participants pacing, traffic, ETC, But we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone to follow the iterenary. The Organizer or Event Coodinator has the right to change or adjust the iterenary with the prior notice to Guest/Participants
THINGS TO BRING :.
? 1 VALID ID - for registration ?
?2 Liters of water
?Slippers / Sandals
Disclaimer The event fees displayed are based on the price info we crawled from event's official Facebook page. For questions regarding price, message the organizer directly.