About this eventRead more See less
MT. Maculot Dayhike
Specs: Minor, Difficulty 3/9 (Rockies); 4/9 (Traverse) Trail class 1-3.
Features: Scenic views of Taal Lake, rock formations, forests
Event Fee: 950
Climb Date: FEB 10 Sunday
RT. van mnl-btgs-mnl
Local guide fee
Sunday Feb 10
0100AM - Meet up at Mcdonalds Panay q.ave
0330AM - ETA cuenca, batangas
0400AM - Start Trek
0730AM - ETA Grotto
0930AM - Summit
1000AM - Ascend to Rockies;
10:30AM - Early Lunch at campsite
0100PM - Start final descent
0300PM - End of trek (tryc to brgy)
0315PM - Brgy (Wash up) / G2B Lomi house
0500PM - ETD Cuenca to MLA
0730PM - ETA Panay Q.ave
We follow the LNT
(LEAVE NO TRACE)
(NO DP NO SLOT POLICY).
Registration fee is non-refundable but transferable to others. Last minute back out is considered as sold.
Name: Rommel M Biazon
BPI ACCOUNT#: 1619739805 (savings)
Contact number: 0995-922-0123
(CEBUANA LHUILLIER/PALAWAN EXPRESS/LBC
Immediately inform me thru TEXT / PM
once you've settled your down payment. Kindly send the picture of your deposit slip with your FULL NAME & CONTACT # on it !!
Downpayment is NON-REFUNDABLE and REBOOKABLE but TRANSFERABLE to another participant . Last minute back out is considered sold ..
• Everyone is required to follow the LNT principle ..
• The hosts has the right to cancel the event if: (a) the weather seems unfavorable on the date of the event ; or if the minimum number of participants (10 persons) is not met..
• Make sure to prepare and condition yourself..
• Organizers are not liable for any lost or damages on your valuables
• Hike at your own risk
Things to Bring:
• Trail Foods
• Meals (Bfast, Lunch)
• WATER (atleast 2L ; depende sa consumption nyo)
• Personal Medkit / First Aid Kit
• Headlight / Flashlight
• SunProtection / Scarf, Sunblock,Arm sleeves
• Poncho (just incase)
• Identification Card / I.D
• Personal Medicine