About this eventRead more See less
Mt. Maculot traverse (Grotto to Summit to Rockies)
706 masl Rockies /930masl summit
Specs:minor climb, difficulty 3/9
Features:scenic views of taal lake rock formations, forest,
• Van Transportation
• Registration fee
• Guide fee
• Personalized Bagtag
• Any fees not indicated above
• Food (own account)
Event fee: 899 pesos
Limited to 14 participant only
(First to pay the down payment, first to secure the slot)
500 pesos must be secure to reserve slot before date to be send to BPI. Down payment is non-refundable but transferable to new participants. Also accepting full payments.
Account name: John Kelly S. Baltazar
Account number: 2289-3808-95
0130 - Assembly at Mcdo Kia Araneta Cubao
0200 - ETD to Batangas
0330 - ETA to Barangay Hall
0400 - Start Trek
0800 - ETA Grotto
0900 - Summit, photo ops
0930 - Leave Summit, Descent to Rockies
1100 - ETA Traverse
1300 - Resume Descent
1500 - ETA Exit Point, Wash-up; Lomi Time at G2B Lomi House
1600 - ETD to Side-trip
1730 - ETD to Cubao
1930 - ETA to Cubao
Things to bring:
• Trail food and trail water (depends on your consumption)
• Headlamp or Flashlight
• Extra Clothes, Rain Jacket or Rain Coat
• Trekking Shoes or Sandals
• Sun Protection (Arm sleeves or Sunblock)
• Garbage Bag
• First aid kit
• Toiletries and other personal effects
• Extra money for personal expenses
Notes to Remember:
1. Please make sure that your body is conditioned well. You can start jogging so your heart and lungs would be ready.
2. Do not forget to waterproof your things.
3. Always expect the unexpected.
4. Hike at your own risk.
Leave No Trace Principles:
• Plan Ahead and Prepare
• Leave what you find
• Respect wildlife
• Be considerate of other visitors
• Leave nothing but footprint
• Take nothing but pictures
• Kill nothing but time
1. Following the LNT Principle
2. Every participant is required to bring their own garbage bag.
- wala po tayong iiwang kalat mula sa malaking kalat hanggang sa pinakamaliit na candy wrapper or upos ng sigarilyo.
1. The Itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect due to many factors such as the weather condition, participants pacing, traffic, etc. But we will do as mush as possible to impose to everyone to follow the itinerary.
2. The organizer or event coordinator has the right to change or adjust the itinerary with prior notice to guest/participants.
Person to Contact:
PM for more inquiries