About this eventRead more See less
Mt. Madjaas (Flores-Alojipan Traverse)
8/9 Difficulty, 2100+ masl, Panay's highest
(15 slots only)
-meet up @ Culasi Municipal Hall/claim permit
-Log-in at Police
-off to Brgy. Flores (jumpoff)
3:00am - Rising/Breakfast/Prepare for trek
4:00am - Start trek
7:00am - ETA Bantang River
- coffee break, ligo, breakfast
8:00am - Start ascent (lunch on trail)
3:00pm - ETA @ Campsite
-pitch tent, prepare dinner, socials
7:00pm - Lights Off
4:00am - Rising/Breakfast/Break Camp
5:30am - Start trek to Summit
7:00am - ETA @ Madjaas Summit
7:30am - Start descent to Alojipan Campsite(lunch on trail)
3:00pm - ETA @ Campsite
- pitch tent, prepare dinner, socials
7:00pm - Lights off
4:00am - Rising/Breakfast/Break Camp/Prepare for trek
6:00am - Start descent to Brgy. Alojipan (lunch on trail)
1:00pm - ETA @ Brgy. Alojipan
2:30pm - Off to Culasi Municipal Hall
-logout @ Police Station
? HOME SWEET HOME ?
- Sharp vertical assaults (open trail)
- Muddy & loose rocks
- Mossy forests
- Water is plenty (falls along the trail)
- Leeches (alimatik) are present
- Wildlife sightings
- Prepare for a 4day hiking (rations, equipments, bring extra ground sheet)
- We prefer the traditional camping style (camping the Panay Mountaineers' way); bringing of tent is optional
- Bring extra water containers. Days 2-3 are tough with limited water sources
- Bring trail foods, medications and personal hygiene kit
- Bring eating utensils to minimize garbage
- Secure your own trash
- Pack lightly and smartly
- You can get personal porter but excluded from the budget. (Porter fee: 700/day max of 15kg)
- Trail is technical so expect to crawl, slide, etc. ?
- Mother Madjaas has her own weather so expect sudden changes of climate. ?️
- Prepare your mind and body.
- Most importantly, smile, laugh and ENJOY. ????
Budget: P 2,500/pax
☑️Transportation (habal2 Flores and Alojipan)
☑️ T-shirt (drifit)
(P 1,000 advance payment on or before January 11, 2019 to secure permit,registration and t-shirt)
Pay thru any payment centers.
Name: Joseef Christian Tindog
FB: Joseef Tindog
Upon settlement, send to Panay Mountaineer the proof of payment together with the following information to secure permit:
Emergency Contact Person and his/her contact number:
For inquiries, don't hesitate to send us PM.
Thank you and see you soon in Panay trails! ?