About this eventRead more See less
MT. MAPALAD DAYHIKE
Trailhead : BRGY. San Andres Tanay, Rizal
Days required / hours to summit: 1 day / 2-3 hours
Specs : Minor hike, difficulty 3/9 (Summit) Trail class 1-3
GOOD FOR BEGINNERS
Sea of clouds (depends on the weather),
Scenic views of the Sierra Madre, waterfalls, caves.
Event fee: Php 850
Downpayment: Php 500php
Meals and Shower Fees
01:30am - Meet up at Kia Mcdo Theater Cubao
02:15am - ETD to Brgy. San Andres Tanay, Rizal
04:30am - ETA Brgy. San Andres Register/Secure Guides/Light Breakfast
05:15am - Start Ascend
06:30am - Kanabuan Falls
08:00am - Summit Mapalad View Deck (photo ops)
09:30am - Start Descend
11:30pm - Jump off, Lunch and Wash Up
01:00pm - ETD to Cubao
03:30pm - ETA Cubao
Itinerary may change due to unavoidable circumstances
Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Maidee Ann R. Salvan
Account Number: 8459035592
BDO (with 50 php addtional kapag over the counter/Online transfer none)
Maidee Ann R. Salvan
Account Number: 003590406482br>
COINS.PH thru 7/11
GCASH thru 711
Maidee Ann R, Salvan
Tayabas City Quezon Province
Maidee Ann Salvan
Mark Denver Naredo
THINGS TO BRING:
- Sun and Rain Protection (raincoat, arm sleeves, shades, cap, etc.)
- waterproofing for your things
- 2 to 3Liters of Water
- Bfaz/Packed lunch
- first aid kit
- personal medicine
- kikay kit
- Trash bags/Extra plastics
Be careful and alert always.
Itinerary might change depending on the team's pacing/moevement on actual event.
Organizer - a person who organizes, especially one who forms and organizes a group.–dictionary
(not a caretaker, not a nurse or even not a doctor so climb at your own risk.)
but still an organizer is someone who cares for all the goodness of the group, someone whom you can call when in need and provide first aid (other than yourself) when something inadequate happened.
1. “Pay Php 500 of REG Fee to confirm your slot” and “First reg.-first serve” policy. Please inform me immediately if payment has been made, take a picture of it and send to me via facebook
2. Please register only if you are 100% sure you are joining.
3. The payments made to us are only refundable if we cancel due to weather issues or fortuitous events.
4. Upon payment, you will receive a copy of complete guidelines including things to bring, itinerary, reminders, etc…
5. Back out 4 days before and/or last minute of the event is NON-REFUNDABLE but transferable only if you are the one who searched for a new participant. (IF YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SEARCHED FOR A NEW PARTICIPANT NOT US, NOT THE ORGANIZER).
This is applicable only for dayhike minor events.
Otherwise; day hike major events, multi day hike and overnight, Back out 10 days before and/or last minute of the event is NON-REFUNDABLE BUT transferable ONLY if YOU are the one who searched for a new participant. If there is none, it is understood to be automatically sold.
6. Respect organizers effort in organizing the said event or else Do It Yourself. If we trust you please don’t break our trust same as you trusted us.
7. The organizers have the right to CANCEL the event if MINIMUM numbers of participants are not met (12pax). Reservation fees will be fully refunded if the event is cancelled not unless rescheduled.