About this eventRead more See less
Mt. Mapalad Traverse Dayhike
Trailhead: Brgy. San Andres Tanay, Rizal
Days required / Hours to summit: 1 day / 2-3 hours
Specs: Minor hike, Difficulty 3/9 (Summit) Trail class 1-4
Sea of clouds(depends on weather), Scenic views of the Sierra Madre, waterfalls, caves.
Private Van RT
01:00am : Call time @ KFC Telus Cubao
02:00am : ETD to Brgy San Andres Tanay
03:30am : ETA Brgy. San Andres Register/Secure Guides/Orientation
04:00am : Start trek
05:00am : ETA Sitio Ilaya
06:00am : ETA Kanabuan Falls Photo ops
06:30am : Assault area : Maybunga Summit/ Water Source
08:00am : ETA Summit /Photo opZ/Enjoy/
08:30am : ETA Mapalad View deck/ photo opz /breakfast/Sea of Clouds Scenic view.
09:00am : Start descend
09:30am : ETA Balon Cave/Explore mini pool inside/Photo Opz
10:00am : Continue Descend
10:30am : ETA Malapad na bato/swim at minipool & Photo Opz.
11:30am : Continue descend to Jumpoff
12:30pm : ETA Jump off/Wash up/Eat Lunch.
01:30pm : ETD Back to Shaw
04:00pm : ETA Shaw blvd
07:00pm : Nasa Bahay na kayo niyan ;)
THINGS TO BRING
- 2L Water
- Trail foods (biscuits, Jelly Ace, Fruits etc)
- Pack Lunch
- Gloves (to avoid direct contact to dirt
- Light (Headlamps & flashlights)
- Umbrella (just be careful with the wind though)
- Scarfs or caps (something you can use for cover that could not be easily blown away)
- Raincoat or RainJacket (in case of rain)
- Extra Shoes or Slippers
- First Aid Kit and Medicine(For Emergency Purposes)
- Extra Clothes & Toiletries (washing up after the trek)
- Garbage Bag (as they say "Leave nothing but footprints"
Terms and Conditions
Downpayment is Non-refundable but Transferrable.
350 Php downpayment is needed to reserve a slot.
*Participants would be required to sign a waver before the trip.
*** Organizers can reschedule the event due to the following:
- Bad Weather Condition
- Temporary Closure of the Location
Participants does not reach minimum number (15 pax )
P.S -The Itinerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% Perfect due to many factors such as the Weather condition Participants Pacing, Traffic etc But we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone to follow the Itinerary.
For more information please contact me:
Calderon, Jovi Neal B.