02:00am - Assembly @ Mcdo United St. Shaw Blvd.
02:30am - ETD to Brgy. Cuyambay Tanay, Rizal
03:30am - ETA to Brgy. Hall, Register,Secure Guides,Briefing
04:00am - Start trek Mt. Masungki
07:00am - Arrival Mt. Masungki Summit
08:00am - Start Descend to Nagpatong Rock Formation
10:00am - Nagpatong Rock Formation
11:00am - Back to Jump-off
01:00pm - To Jump-off
02:00pm - Lunch , Rest
03:30pm - ETD Shaw
05:30pm - ETA Shaw McDo
THINGS TO BRING:
HIKING SHOES/SANDALS/RUBBER SHOES
EXTRA SHIRT/DRIFIT SHIRT
TRAIL FOODS/PACKED LUNCH
2-3L OF WATER (DEPENDE SAYO)
TREKKING POLE (DEPENDE SAYO)
FIRST AID KIT
Leave No Trace Principles
- Plan ahead and prepare
- Travel and camp on
- Dispose of waste properly
- Leave what you find
- Respect wildlife
- Minimize campire impacts
- Be Considerate of other Visitors
The itenerary is just a basis and not absolute or will not be 100% perfect due to many factors such as weather condition, participants pacing, traffic etc but we will do as much as possible to impose to everyone yo follow the itenerary.
The organizer or event coordinator has the right to change the itenerary with prior noticeto guest/participants.
First come first serve basis, We Required Down payment for your slot Reservation on or before OCT. 3, 2017
- The Down Payment is Required to reservation and payment of such like transportation, it is NON-REFUNDABLE but Transferable to new proxy/participants .
- The Event is Open for solo joiner.
- The organizer has the right to cancel the event if the circumstances calls for it.
- 10pax below Cancel the event
- Make sure to prepare and condition your self
-For Reservation please send us the following-
PLEASE CONTACT: RICHARD TAN - 09272796066
FOR SLOT RESERVATION
• Rented Van
• Registration Fee
• Guide Fee
• Bag Tag