About this eventRead more See less
Pirata Backpackers go to
LLA: 14.7119 N; 120.3997 E;
Days required / Hours to summit: 1-2 days / 3.5-5 hours
Major climb, Difficulty 5/9, Trail class 1-3
Features: Scenic views of Central Luzon; Woodlands; Tropical forests
? EVENT FEE: PHP 1,300
3 hosted meals
? THINGS TO BRING:
-Trail food (jellyace, candies, nuts, etc)
-Trail water (atleast 3 liters for D1)
-Packed bfast & lunch for D1
-Tent or hammock
-Sleeping bag (optional)
-Stove & cookset (optional)
-Sunblock & insect repellant
-First aid kit inc Personal meds
-Extra cash (for water, food, etc)
0100 Meet up Cubao Five Star Bus Terminal
0200 ETD for Orani, Bataan by bus
0400 ETA Orani Crossing. Take trike to Brgy. Tala
0500 ETA jumpoff at Brgy. Tala, Orani Bataan / Register
0545 Start Trek
0730 ETA Pinagbutasan
0930 Arrival at foot of Mt. Natib (Basecamp) / Breakfast
1200 ETA Mt. Natib summit / Lunch
1300 Start descent
1500 Back at Mt. Natib Basecamp. Proceed to Pasukulan Falls
1700 ETA Pasukulan Falls. Set up camp
1830 Dinner / Socials
0700 Wake up / Enjoy the waterfalls
0900 Break camp
1000 Head back to Basecamp
1200 ETA Basecamp / Proceed back to Tala
1500 Back at Brgy. Tala. Tidy up
1600 Head back to Orani crossing
1630 Take bus back to Manila
1930 Back in Manila
? HOW TO JOIN
Kindly confirm your slot by sending us a copy of your deposit of at least 650 Php on or before March 1 to either of the account details below:
- Money transfer (i.e. LBC, Cebuana and Palawan Express Padala)
First Name: Grace Kristine
Middle Name: Alo
Last Name: Agcaoili
Contact Number: 09178913574
Terms & Conditions
Your downpayment will also mean your conformity to these T&C
- Downpayment is required to secure the slot. 1st come 1st serve basis.
- Balance should be settled on the event date.
- Notice of cancellation within 72hrs before departure time will deem the reservation payment not refundable.
- Down payments are non-refundable but transferrable to another person for the same event only. Not valid as a full payment for a registered participant.
- The organizers have the right to cancel the event in case for the following reasons:
5.1 If the minimum required number of participants was not met, downpayments will be refunded.
5.2 If the weather is in bad condition and not ideal for a hike, it will be postponed to the next available date.
REMINDERS DURING THE EVENT
- Your own safety is your responsibility.
- Keep your distance when smoking.
- Drink moderately during socials.
- Minimize noise and music. Respect other joiners, the locals and the nature itself.
- Follow the instructions of the organizer/s and local guide/s for precautions.
The Etiquette of Joining Climbs
- Respond as soon as you can.
- Invitations are not transitive, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Don’t say ‘yes’ to climbs that you’re not prepared for.
- Try not to be a burden. Make sure to follow the LNT principles.
- Don’t take the lead, unless you’re asked to.
- Ask permission, but a “Yes” does not necessarily mean that the host approves.
- Be sociable and friendly.
- Be honest if the situation calls for it.
- What happens on a climb stays among the climb participants.
- Share your trail food.
Leave No Trace Seven Principles
Responsible mountaineers and outdoor enthusiasts do not only know and understand, they practice them.
- Plan ahead and prepare
- Travel and camp on durable surfaces
- Dispose of waste properly
- Leave what you find
- Minimize campfire impacts
- Respect wildlife
- Be considerate of other visitors
?? We organize fun, affordable and hassle-free events for mountain climbing, island hopping, beach, waterfalls and city tours open for solo joiners, couples or a group of friends.
?Contact us at 09178913574
? Follow us on Instagram @piratabackpackers
? E-mail us at [email protected]
CLIMB | SWIM | ADVENTURE