About this eventRead more See less
Photo Credits to Pala-lagaw
MT NATIB + PASUKULAN FALLS
Orani Bataan (Mt Natib Summit) - Abucay, Bataan (Pasukulan Falls)
Difficulty 6/9, Trail Class - 2-3 with Roped Segments
Hours to Summit: 5 Hrs (Summit) + 2 Hrs (Pasukulan Falls)
Features: Scenic view of Mt Mariveles and the nearby mountains, West Philippine Sea including Corregidor Island, vast flora and fauna, Pasukulan Falls
BUDGET - P999
-RT Van Transfers (Manila - Orani - Manila)
-Environmental and Entrance Fees
-Local Guide Fee
-All not mentioned above
01:00 AM Assembly at McDonald's Eton Centris near Alorica and BMW
02:00 AM ETD Orani, Bataan
05:00 AM ETA Sinag Tala Entrance. Breakfast. Register and Secure guides.
06:00 AM Start Trek. Ride van going to viewdeck.
06:30 AM ETA Viewdeck
07:00 AM ETA Kubo. Watersource.
08:30 AM ETA Junction. Prepare for Natib Summit assault.
10:30 AM ETA Mt. Natib Summit. Photo Ops.
11:00 AM Start Descent back to Junction
12:30 PM ETA Junction. Trek to Pasukulan Falls. Lunch along the way
02:00 PM ETA Pasukulan Falls.
03:00 PM Trek back to Jumpoff
06:00 PM ETA Jumpoff. Tidy up.
07:00 PM ETD to Manila. Victory DInner along the way
• Requires initial payment of P500. Remaining balance to be paid during assembly
• Down payments are non-refundable
• First come first served basis, first to pay DP will be prioritized
• Down payments are non refundable but transferable
• 100% event fee shall be charged if cancellation is made
on the day of the event or a day prior the event,
• Pay to any of the following channels:
?Account Name: PAUL TORRES CANDELARIA
?BPI EXPRESS: 8289280422
via CEBUANA or PALAWAN EXPRESS
? PAUL TORRES CANDELARIA
Address: South Signal Village, Taguig
Mobile Number: 09351636924
• Send the picture of validated deposit or remittance slip to Yes to Adventure message box. An admin will get back to you to confirm your reservation.
?THINGS TO BRING:
• Trail food and trail water (depends on your consumption)
• Headlamp / flashlight
• Extra clothes, rain jacket/rain coat
• Trekking shoes / sandals / slippers
• Sun protection (arm sleeves, sunblock)
• Trek pole (optional and if needed)
• Garbage bag
• First-aid kit
• Toiletries and other personal effects
• Extra money for personal expenses
☎ CONTACT US
0935-1636924 Paul Candelaria